PDA

View Full Version : Audi B8 BCM Crypted

trevormaharaj
22nd November, 2018, 09:07 AM
Hi all.

Has anyone come across this particular bcm2, tried reading it with fvdi and avdi, both connects with bcm, after disconnecting bcm and reconnect, procedure freezes. i have tried reading it on the bench with cg100 and vvdiprog, it reads ID but has a read error when trying to read p or d flash, also states that it is encrypted. Only fault logged on kessy is steering column module. The ecu it connects to but also fails to read cs and mac etc., but i did not attempt to open and read it on the bench.

Also ELV\ESL hardware structure is the same but plug differs slightly.

This particular vehicle has all parts original for immo, ecu,bcm and key is original. 2nd hand parts changed is the instrument cluster, steering column with steering lock module(ELV\ESL) and head display.

Key is coded to bcm as it detects key and remote is operating, but ELV\ESL is blocking it from turning ignition on.

So i am stuck with not being able to retrieve immo data from bcm, or being able to disable elv. So if someone can assist me with a way to read bcm and retrieve immo data, or disable elv or virginize elv would be of great help.

VEHICLE DETAILS - Audi A4 1.8 TZFSI Eng. code CDH VIN. WAUZZZ8K0EA131080
BCM - 8K0907064JE D70F3634
ELV - 8K0905852E HC08GR16-V1
ECU - 8K1907115N

Only file i have is elv\esl.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

MeMBraNe
10th January, 2019, 02:56 PM
Hi,

What version FVDI. what Version software? I havent had any problem reading my BCM2 on audi 2011 1.8tfsi over OBD. Final issue i have with mine is writing the key.