PDA

View Full Version : skoda radio code calculator

devil09
4th December, 2009, 06:55 PM
i need skoda radio code calculator or radio code calculator for universal if anyone have please share it here thanks friends for support
---------------------------------------------------------

PremierD
4th December, 2009, 08:03 PM
i need skoda radio code calculator or radio code calculator for universal if anyone have please share it here thanks friends for support
---------------------------------------------------------

What Radios mate ... Grundig/BP /Technisat.....:laugh:

I would'nt hold my breath mate....

devil09
5th December, 2009, 06:47 AM
vw radio mate thanks for helping

devil09
5th December, 2009, 08:21 PM
radio is made in portugal & made by vieston co. please help me dear
thanks

devil09
5th December, 2009, 08:23 PM
radio unit serial number is SKZ7Z4F0009676

PremierD
5th December, 2009, 10:47 PM
radio unit serial number is SKZ7Z4F0009676

It don't work like that mate ... not possible by serials .. unless you go to Skoda ... You need to read the 9s12 mcu and post the dump ...:toilet:. ( looking forward to your Reply)

devil09
5th December, 2009, 11:39 PM
which programmer can read 9s12 ? i will post dump
help me thanks

Jose19
6th December, 2009, 02:05 AM
which programmer can read 9s12 ? i will post dump
help me thanks
Hi

Same question all the time !!!
They are so many programmers can read this type of MCU...
Please read others threads, check opinions aboat that.

BR

Jose

sterling
6th December, 2009, 02:53 AM
Hi to all,
Our very new and junior "chetan" is only asking a question and does not deserve any sarcastic or sharp replies from any of the very experienced members of this help forum. I myself have not been a member for long and I am no where near as clever or experienced as most of you but I do hope that if I ask you for help then please reply to me with constructive sympathy. Thank guys.

PremierD
6th December, 2009, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=sterling;362167]Hi to all,
Our very new and junior "chetan" is only asking a question and does not deserve any sarcastic or sharp replies from any of the very experienced members of this help forum. I myself have not been a member for long and I am no where near as clever or experienced as most of you but I do hope that if I ask you for help then please reply to me with constructive sympathy. Thank guys.[/QUOTE

I think you will find mate that I suggested he read the contents of the MCU ...The "looking forward to your reply"part was put here so I could find out ,by his reply, if he knew anything about reading The Data from MCU's...I was hoping for once that a "junior " member would reply with "ok I will do that " Sadly not the case in this instance, Now that he has asked the question , I will advise him on what to do next....