PDA

View Full Version : Help with A20DTR in Saab EDC17CP21 Torquelimiters not found

dionhpt
25th November, 2018, 08:23 PM
Hey guys,

im searching the torquelimiters in my file. I can find some limiters but they all seem to be at 413,5 nm for some reason?

I put my project here, mayby somebody can help!

Im in the process of learning EDC17 and a lot is a bit different then the EDC16 that im used to!

zip is password free and it has the OLS inside with my current made mappack

bajad
25th November, 2018, 09:29 PM
not 4135 but 10000 , use LoHi not HiLo

dionhpt
26th November, 2018, 01:33 AM
But... that means it is limited elsewhere... but where? Not on the driver wish or boostmaps i think?

bajad
26th November, 2018, 07:45 AM
of course limiter isn't DW , there is other limiters and single limiters aswell

Summa
26th November, 2018, 08:37 AM
Post also original file, not only the OLS project.

dionhpt
27th November, 2018, 06:33 AM
Thanks in advance for your help.

Here is my original file. I also have found the N75 maps at this point, but didn't seem to find the torque limiter or torque conversion maps.

It is my learning process so don't get me wrong. I'm crazy for Saabs and i like to tune them. That was never a problem with EDC16, Trionic 5, 7 or 8... Even ME9.6....

but this i can't make friends with till i have some knowledge of.

voltechcar
27th November, 2018, 07:58 AM
Thanks in advance for your help.

Here is my original file. I also have found the N75 maps at this point, but didn't seem to find the torque limiter or torque conversion maps.

It is my learning process so don't get me wrong. I'm crazy for Saabs and i like to tune them. That was never a problem with EDC16, Trionic 5, 7 or 8... Even ME9.6....

but this i can't make friends with till i have some knowledge of.

tq limiters

dionhpt
28th November, 2018, 01:17 PM
really funny, so the torque limiters are here not 25x1 anymore!

any pointers on the lambda/smoke maps and how to adapt them?

Thanks for your help!

dionhpt
2nd December, 2018, 10:49 PM
i also found out when the engine was out... that the DPF was removed but the software is still original :(

does somebody has pointers were i can remove the DPF in this kind of EDC17 and/or can set the EGR close?