PDA

View Full Version : Multidiag pro+ with Delphi Cars 2015.R3 connection problems

Boche
26th November, 2018, 03:07 PM
Hello together,

I have some problems with the above mentioned device, maybe somebody can help me with that.
All drivers for VCI are installed, i get connection between laptop and device, also a connection between device and car is possible.
But not between device and software. VCI is detected on correct COM Port, and i can upload new firmware on VCI, but when i hit the "Test" button, it doesnt build up connection.
Same with eOBD Button; vci starts to play weired melodys but nothing more.
I do not have internet connection established and additional blocked all outgoing traffic with my firewall.
In my bluetooth device list the VCI is named Autocom CDP+ BT 100953, while i activated the software with serial 100251. Maybe there is a correlation?
I hope somebody can help me, my car is grounded and this device is turning my hair white. :dejection:

Many thanks in advance!

Boche

autoden
26th November, 2018, 05:06 PM
look in device manager, drivers are installed in 2 places. I had this some time ago. Dont know how it happened, but put drivers back in and now ok.

Boche
27th November, 2018, 02:29 PM
Thank You very much for your advice! But there is just one driver installed. Anyway i deleted all drivers and put them back in. Still not working yet. Now i try on a different laptop, maybe i have more luck with it.

Boche
5th December, 2018, 11:32 PM
Same problem. Everything is working fine, except connection between delphi software and device can not be established. "No VCI found". Laptop has never seen the internet. Im pretty sure its a "wrong" id on vci deposited.
I think i smash it in the rubbish and buy one real thing from würth, maybe i can get some 50€ discount for it :hmpf: