PDA

View Full Version : EPG

sisso
4th September, 2008, 10:17 AM
Hi

I have a DM800 has anyone managed to get a half decent program guide up and running on this. I nearly had the one on LT image working but the menu screen is flaky on my monitor. Also I am setting up a DM500 clone whats the best way to get a good EPG on this box?

thanks

Dave Sissons

mini__me
4th September, 2008, 02:04 PM
httpx://www.ambrosa.it/e2_loadepg/

Works great :-)

sisso
4th September, 2008, 11:31 PM
Cheers

I will try that out this weekend.Looks like being a steep learning curve though as I have done little telneting or linux configuring.
:banghead:

sisso
7th September, 2008, 08:50 AM
Well

I new it wouldnt be easy, I have installed as per the instructions but nothing happens.I have tried to run this EPG via the provided script but although I get no error messages nothing seems to happen.

Any ideas please:tomato:

krazylegz
7th September, 2008, 11:07 AM
have you tried the latest nabilosat image as apparantly the epg scrip is embedded into enigma

^^MaXiMo II^^
7th September, 2008, 11:26 AM
have you tried the latest nabilosat image as apparantly the epg scrip is embedded into enigma

unfortunatly only for skyIT
but watch this space :)

sisso
7th September, 2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah I am running nabilo/ pli/ gemini / on barry allen and have the sky italia on nabilo but I have been trying to get a better one working for s=y UK.:dontknow:

krazylegz
7th September, 2008, 11:36 AM
hopefully it can come on for sky uk since its from the same provider and same encryption

^^MaXiMo II^^
8th September, 2008, 12:29 PM
hopefully it can come on for sky uk since its from the same provider and same encryption
Unfortunatly it does matter what encryption a provider use tha main problem is, find the right channel that send data stream and translate the EPG data.
luckly there are some clever guys that give us some tools to help ( dvbsnoop to scan providers PIDS) and other guys that spend hours working on translate datastream like lukkino from dvritalia and my friend maxz4.

krazylegz
8th September, 2008, 12:52 PM
thanks for the info maximo m8...i'll be keeping an eye out with great interest hoping it gets done m8:)