PDA

View Full Version : new ecu smart fortwo

have fun
4th December, 2018, 04:57 AM
ive got a new ecu for an 03 smart fortwo. my car has paddles ac and heated leather seats, convertible etc. how do i put this new ecu into the car.

im guessing plug the ecu in and tune with das. a first for me

Myggis
4th December, 2018, 05:53 PM
You have to modify the EE-prom (24c02) with your VIN-number if the ECU is from a used car and then reprogram keys, teach in cluth and gearbox all in DAS, the menu mount new ECU in DAS go thrue this steps but i have not online version of DAS so i just skip the part with SCN-coding.

You can also make it Virgin if you can program SCN in DAS this files is from sw 0261205006-371568, both files need but i havent test this

figani
4th December, 2018, 06:10 PM
donīt write any virgin file to eeprom...
mount used ecu in smart...
use das and immobilizier and adapt key(s)...
or fvdi 2014...

car will run...
you can adapt clutch actuator over DAS or by hands... itīs equal...

Mates, Iīll hope that you learned where the button Thanks and Reputation are and how and when you can use them...

and where did you found SCN Codierung for a Smart 450.....?????
and what have heated seats or electric roof to do with engine ECU...??????
:champions:

Myggis
4th December, 2018, 09:53 PM
Found this on a french forum, screenshot from Winols 3.79, but i dont have winols to check if you can modify this parameter in the EEprom or maybe simulator?

https://www.lesamisdelaprog.com/immo-clefs/3159-immo-off-smart-fortwo-bosch-meg1-1-a.html

have fun
5th December, 2018, 06:42 AM
i load "initial startup" the target control unit is of course zentral ecu, however i get a communication error,,, then "sam_450" becomes the target control unit. then i cant do anything without recieving an error,

if i switch everything off and start again i can run the initial startup, again it will give an error, same time same way

Myggis
5th December, 2018, 07:50 PM
Do you have key symbol in instrument display or flashing one line?

have fun
6th December, 2018, 04:23 AM
key symbol, as a side note i also have a blank am29f400bb for the original ecu. i have no problem sharing my software with you guys neither,,, let me know.

Myggis
6th December, 2018, 04:25 PM
If you have key symbol you should have communication with DAS (ECU is running and communicate with other units) can you read error codes from ECU or status?

have fun
7th December, 2018, 03:31 AM
at the moment i do initial startup connection to the car appears to be lost "data transfer has failed das-xentry. xentry has been terminated and must be restarted.

<getGlobalSystemsSettings>: DaslbSocket_003 (DaslbConnectorHdi error'-3'.Listener XENTRY DaslbConnector could not be reached

have fun
7th December, 2018, 03:48 AM
after aborting several times maybe 10 the pc seemed to jump to the next step and went to key teach in but the keys arent learning yet

have fun
7th December, 2018, 03:50 AM
the key learned after several attempts

have fun
7th December, 2018, 04:39 AM
there is spark but no apparent response from the fuel pump

Myggis
7th December, 2018, 02:45 PM
Looks like you have trouble with your DAS computer, the car have some problems with the pump, relay, fuse or cables. Start with the relay and check with multimeter

have fun
8th December, 2018, 03:17 AM
i have a spare set of gapless piston rings that im hoping to have copied. if you want 45psi then you will need these

Manuelgb
26th February, 2020, 10:03 PM
I try to link ecu second hand motor with das, scn programming but ask me online. is there another option?

figani
27th February, 2020, 10:29 PM
You can do it offline by tan in DAS...
Or by fvdi/Avdi...

Manuelgb
28th February, 2020, 12:04 AM
can you help me?, I try but I see nothing

figani
28th February, 2020, 03:41 PM
you have fvdi...?
if yes, choose special functions...
smart and key teach in, follow instructions and done...

Manuelgb
3rd March, 2020, 12:06 PM
you have fvdi...?
if yes, choose special functions...
smart and key teach in, follow instructions and done...

Thanks friend, everything worked.

Salal
4th March, 2020, 12:02 PM
For the transmission best to just re-adapt it with DAS afterwards so the clutch actuator and drums are properly recalibrated.