PDA

View Full Version : 2 map in EDC15VM+ 038906012HD

vence
4th December, 2018, 11:08 PM
Hello partners.
I have searched for information on this topic and I can not find anything that is very difficult for me, my English is very bad. (excuse the mistakes, I write with the google taductor)

I would like to have two repros in my switchboard, it is from a seat lion 1.9tdi ASV (110cv) 2004 but this model only has a codeblock. with what I can not change with the Vagcom with the configuration of the automatic change. or with the handle of the tempomat.

What solutions are there? Could I have 2 chips and activate or deactivate when I want? Is there a switchboard that supports two codeblocks for my car?

Regards, thanks in advance .

alonedark
5th December, 2018, 12:23 AM
you can use this http://www.ecuvonix.com/dual-eprommap-evolution-p-720.html?language=en

vence
6th December, 2018, 01:31 AM
you can use this http://www.ecuvonix.com/dual-eprommap-evolution-p-720.html?language=en

Thank you very much, Aldardark.
I've been looking for information, but I do not understand how that works, do we have to put an eprom of double capacity? or do we have to put a new eprom on the other eprom and that circuit acts as a switch so that the centraliata reads one or the other? What else would I need? with this I could change the map in movement?

vence
20th December, 2018, 10:11 PM
Does not anyone help me?

when I can look for information but I can not find anything, all the topics are incomplete and less for my model of switchboard.

Nobody says clear if you can use it on the fly.
some say that a 29f800bt is used

others that putting 2 29f400bt one over the other

I have written an email to ecuvonix and they do not give me much information.

a greeting and if someone wants / can help I appreciate it

alonedark
21st December, 2018, 01:32 AM
you need use two fllash and this hw have a swich to use one or another one, you can use this system whith this 27Cxx, 28Cxx, 28F400, 29F400

vence
22nd December, 2018, 01:53 AM
Thank you very much for answering.

yes, I understand that, evc sent me the connection diagram but I do not know if with this HW it can be modified on the fly without problems.

I do not know how it can be written in the memories, why could OBDII be written in the 2 memories?

Could you write a map in a memory with the switch in one position and the other memory in the other position of the switch? Or should we use Willem or similar? There are some who say that if they can record by OBD but others say no :-(

I do not know if it is better to use AM29f400BT or BB neither the speed of reading (ns) nor if it has to be NOR or NAND.
Would this work well? AM29F400BT-70SF ???? https://www.mouser.es/ProductDetail/Cypress-Spansion/AM29F400BT-70SF?qs=5UmOb8GQ3yL4Oh00W00aLw%3D%3D

or this is best? http://www.incopia2.com/shop/ic-chip-memoria-eprom-am29f400bt-p-11511.html

I have also seen that I can manufacture the circuit myself with:
2- 1ohm resistors
2- 1Kohm resistors
1- TTL 7404
Would this work in my switchboard?

icezero2010
22nd December, 2018, 12:58 PM
Thank you very much for answering.

yes, I understand that, evc sent me the connection diagram but I do not know if with this HW it can be modified on the fly without problems.

I do not know how it can be written in the memories, why could OBDII be written in the 2 memories?

Could you write a map in a memory with the switch in one position and the other memory in the other position of the switch? Or should we use Willem or similar? There are some who say that if they can record by OBD but others say no :-(

I do not know if it is better to use AM29f400BT or BB neither the speed of reading (ns) nor if it has to be NOR or NAND.
Would this work well? AM29F400BT-70SF ???? https://www.mouser.es/ProductDetail/Cypress-Spansion/AM29F400BT-70SF?qs=5UmOb8GQ3yL4Oh00W00aLw%3D%3D

or this is best? http://www.incopia2.com/shop/ic-chip-memoria-eprom-am29f400bt-p-11511.html

I have also seen that I can manufacture the circuit myself with:
2- 1ohm resistors
2- 1Kohm resistors
1- TTL 7404
Would this work in my switchboard?

u don´t need if u have a file with more configuration

and when u have switch for speed control

than can u use to switch maps ;-)

use google

vence
22nd December, 2018, 02:04 PM
u don´t need if u have a file with more configuration

and when u have switch for speed control

than can u use to switch maps ;-)

use google

Hello, thanks for answering.

my file only has a map, it does not have the automatic change map.
if I had it, I could change it with the coding 00001 to 00003 with VagCom. but my switchboard does not have it ...

Yes, I have speed control but from what I have read using Google, it can only be done in 1.8 gasoline

You do not know everything I've used Google, I do not watch TV and when I can (many full evenings and every night after dinner) I look for information, but the Google translator does not make it easy for me, it's very bad translating certain topics

vence
8th January, 2019, 07:08 PM
I'm making a switch, I hope it works and I do not burn the ECU.

I want to put a switch on the car to be able to activate on the move.

I have used:
1 - SN-74LS04N
3 - Resistor 1Kohm
1 - Resistor 1 ohm
The AM29F400BT 70SE AMD is still to come
As soon as I arrive, I'll finish welding and try it.
Can I harm the switchboard with this modification?
Will the engine turn off when changing the interuptor?

Greetings and thank you

vence
12th January, 2019, 09:27 PM
hello, I have sent a memory BB I read that it has to be the same as the one that has the switchboard is BT.
Can someone confirm it?
This is the one sent to me:

vence
24th February, 2019, 01:05 AM
Hi guys.

Today I installed the invention in the car, it has been late and I have not been able to do many tests.

I tried it at idle, only with the engine started, and when putting the cable to ground (-) it stops the engine, I suppose that with the car in motion it also happens :-(

but if I connect the cable or disconnect it before starting, it works perfectly one memory or the other.

Does anyone know a solution so that the engine does not stop?

with the dual map of ecuvonix does the engine stop when changing memory?
http://www.ecuvonix.com/dual-eprommap-evolution-p-720.html?language=en

vence
28th February, 2019, 07:30 PM
Hello partners,
the engine, when the car is in motion, also stops and gives these errors:

1 Fault Found:
18091 - Powertrain Data Bus: Implausible Message from Airbag Controller
P1683 - 35-00 - -
Readiness: 0 0 0 0 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Faults Found:
01314 - Engine Control Module