PDA

View Full Version : Edc17c60 adblue reset UREA screen

amtchip
5th December, 2018, 06:45 PM
Hi Guys

I just did a Dpf egr and adblue off for citroen berlingo 2017 and a Peugeot 308 2016 both have edc17c60 and keep getting urea in screen and adblue. With older ecu i do reset with PSA. But with this one i cant. Anyone has idea how to do it ?

voltechcar
5th December, 2018, 06:53 PM
kts and launch reset without problem.

Saniok888
12th January, 2019, 03:26 AM
i have launch x431 pro3 with last updates, and it don't have reset function of UREA on 2017 citroen berlingo with edc17c60 ecu...
so how to reset distance before engine stops counter after adblue off???

peko
29th March, 2019, 10:36 AM
diagbox not have this option ( reset adblue ) ?

guys say must encode dashboard also ?

FiloFilo
8th June, 2019, 07:56 PM
I have found reason for UREA and engine alerts in my car (Peugeot Partner 2015 1.6 Blue HDI EDC17C60) and after exchange of NOX sensor the engine alert not returns. Unfortunately the UREA alarm still exist and countdowns, only 200 km lefts. Please help me, how to cancel this alert ? With Diagbox ? If yes then which version is necessary ?

mihai cristian
12th June, 2019, 09:34 PM
Hi, unplug the connectors from ureea tank.

sazimam11
14th February, 2020, 12:23 PM
I have found reason for UREA and engine alerts in my car (Peugeot Partner 2015 1.6 Blue HDI EDC17C60) and after exchange of NOX sensor the engine alert not returns. Unfortunately the UREA alarm still exist and countdowns, only 200 km lefts. Please help me, how to cancel this alert ? With Diagbox ? If yes then which version is necessary ?

Yes with Diagbox, Engine ECU select the PACK REPAIR and then reset the new AdBlue injector and click new DENOX urea tank with tupes etc. In case you need to make it off forever just PM me and sen a link to EDC17C60 file of your car.
Cheers.

Andrei2015
14th February, 2020, 12:58 PM
if you write correct solution for scr off all messages will go away

thomasnb
25th February, 2020, 08:15 PM
you need diagbox.
select engine menu repair, after garage operations or apres-vende funtions and then seletect denox system and select init adblue system. cut off key for 30 or 60s diagbox tell and result mileage advise go away

FiloFilo
6th July, 2020, 12:06 AM
Hello again,

Last year with only 100 km to end countdown of UREA countdown, so I was forced to pay service to reset that mileage countdown.
Unfortunately after year of peace UREA problem back, this time probably NOX circuit problem :(
So I have back to this thread I found that appears Yours answers that Diagbox is useful for mileage countdown reset.
I will buy Diagbox (or Lexia) clone - please suggest me which hardware and software version I should to search ?

With greetings, Filo.

Named25
6th July, 2020, 04:39 PM
Lexia 3 PP2000 full chips
software of any version that is available to you, paid or free :tears_of_joy:
software of any version that is available to you, paid or free)

FiloFilo
7th July, 2020, 11:26 AM
Thank You.
If mine mental resistance will be crushed by UREA problems then what hardware and software I need to use to disable it (UREA OFF) ?

jurebv
7th July, 2020, 03:23 PM
post your ori file

FiloFilo
7th July, 2020, 03:52 PM
that's part of mine question :)
What hardware and software is necessary to dump such file ? ( I'm guessing ori file is actual dump from ECU)

Named25
7th July, 2020, 04:06 PM
Ktag K TAG V7.020, need an autopsy ECU
need an autopsy ECU

jurebv
7th July, 2020, 07:01 PM
you confused everybody with a part that you actually did dpf off and adblue off, you mean you removed it phisically? because everyone assumed you removed it in software

FiloFilo
7th July, 2020, 09:16 PM
I wrote:
"Thank You.
If mine mental resistance will be crushed by UREA problems then what hardware and software I need to use to disable it (UREA OFF) ?"

Mine english is poor but I'm surprised that You understanded above as physical dismantling. No, I didn't.
I only consider to do it, so I asked You about necessary tools to do it.

nizarben
8th July, 2020, 07:32 AM
hi
use lunch select engine menu repair, after garage operations or apres-vende funtions and then seletect denox system and select init

Boxbhoy
11th November, 2022, 01:49 PM
Yes with Diagbox, Engine ECU select the PACK REPAIR and then reset the new AdBlue injector and click new DENOX urea tank with tupes etc. In case you need to make it off forever just PM me and sen a link to EDC17C60 file of your car.
Cheers.

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say thanks for this post.

This helped me get the light & countdown off on my C4 Cactus. Did the pack repair as suggested above and reset the Nox sensor and I'm all good.

Thanks to Sazimam!