PDA

View Full Version : golf v 1.9 bkc

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 02:39 AM
can please someone tell me what are those maps after boost limiter? ee4f6, ee5ea, ee6de, ee7d2, then another 4 similar after, maybe multiple boost limiter maps? if they are can please someone explain it, because i dont understand them, i have included my ori. and a mappack that i have created but not quite finished.

Summa
8th December, 2018, 02:45 PM
Hi.

EDCAC 10x16 ; EDE18 10x10; EDF64 1x1

That is all you need to touch.

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 07:12 PM
Hi.

EDCAC 10x16 ; EDE18 10x10; EDF64 1x1

That is all you need to touch.

Hi Summa, thanks for the reply, im quite experienced in tuning edc15 but this is my first go at a edc16 ecu, i have already modded all the addresses mentioned, but the problem im facing is that torque feels very limited in every gear except 5th, which is the reason i ask about those maps what im thinking is, apart from the main torque limiter, i know there is gear based torque limiters but they are all set to 3000nm by defaut so they are inactive, is there individual boost targets/limits for each gear in this ecu? i have included my modded file if you could have a look and see if you can see anything that would cause this problem.

kalisiux
8th December, 2018, 07:40 PM
there is no need to touch SVBL for stage 1

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 07:47 PM
it is a stage 2 file my friend, hybrid turbo running 1.6 bar peak boost have to increase SVBL or this would not be possible

kalisiux
8th December, 2018, 07:54 PM
I did not know your file because I am now AFK. When I get home, I'll see what you broke down;)

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 07:58 PM
That is no problem my friend, thank you.

Summa
8th December, 2018, 09:54 PM
Hi.

Log the car and identify the exact cause of the limitation, it is not about "how it feels" , it is about the log output .

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 10:13 PM
That is what i will be doing tomorrow, been so busy all week with work I've not had a chance to get any done, there is definitely something limiting though i so will get a few logs done and see exactly what the ecu is requesting.

DEELEE
8th December, 2018, 11:05 PM
I found my problem, i had defined the axis for soi wrong, and in turn edited the wrong column causing my fueling calculations to be way out, currently fixing the file now that i have found a proper map pack for the ecu