PDA

View Full Version : CHRYSLER TIPM PINOUT

hass42
8th December, 2018, 02:34 PM
Hello all,

I am posting a pin-out for Chrysler TIPM with 92s12XET512 mcu.

must read and write eeprom and p-flash from original and transfer to donor.

Hope this helps some of you out there :excitement:

I read with upa-s as 9s12XEQ512 secured

chriaran
25th January, 2023, 07:05 PM
great... do you have like a manual on how to do the procedure? do you have pin out for other tipm modules?? like jeep compass??

hass42
25th January, 2023, 08:34 PM
great... do you have like a manual on how to do the procedure? do you have pin out for other tipm modules?? like jeep compass??

This is other Tipm module from compass... I used to use my X-Prog for this.
As for the procedure, I used to erase then write the flash first, then do same with eep... PFlash and DFlash 🤔 maybe...
If you don't have X-Prog I'm sure there's plenty other programmers that can do this.

chriaran
26th January, 2023, 03:00 AM
i dont have x-prog.. but i do have Original UPA...thanks mate... i really apreciate your help

chriaran
26th January, 2023, 05:27 PM
This is other Tipm module from compass... I used to use my X-Prog for this.
As for the procedure, I used to erase then write the flash first, then do same with eep... PFlash and DFlash 樂 maybe...
If you don't have X-Prog I'm sure there's plenty other programmers that can do this.

i found an xprog that i had... i fixed it and read the tipm.... it has a dflash and a pflash.... thats all i could read... is that ok?? pflash is a 512k file.. while dflash its about 32k... in dflash i could see part numer and vin number..... so... in the donor tipm... just erase pflash and dflash and write from backup... and that is all??? or there is something else i have to do?

thanks mate

hass42
26th January, 2023, 06:18 PM
i found an xprog that i had... i fixed it and read the tipm.... it has a dflash and a pflash.... thats all i could read... is that ok?? pflash is a 512k file.. while dflash its about 32k... in dflash i could see part numer and vin number..... so... in the donor tipm... just erase pflash and dflash and write from backup... and that is all??? or there is something else i have to do?

thanks mate

Nope... Read from original, d and p flash
Save... Erase donor, then write both files

chriaran
26th January, 2023, 11:30 PM
hello mate, yes that is what i said... original timp read p flash and d flash.... then donor one erase and write the p and d flash from the original... thats all right... ??