PDA

View Full Version : obd2cartool.com

ac31
8th December, 2018, 10:59 PM
Has anyone ordered from obd2cartool.com recently? My order has been 'processing' for 5 days now and I cannot get a reply from their email. I tried whatsapp too but they were last seen back in September.

super jumbe
9th December, 2018, 12:16 AM
Has anyone ordered from obd2cartool.com recently? My order has been 'processing' for 5 days now and I cannot get a reply from their email. I tried whatsapp too but they were last seen back in September.

Did you buy with credit card or debit card, or did you buy with paypal payment system I can help...

ac31
9th December, 2018, 11:54 AM
I paid by paypal, have people had issues with them before? I did a search before ordering and all I could find was one person who couldn't get his item working but it doesn't look like I am even going to receive mine.

ac31
18th December, 2018, 01:27 PM
Just so this thread doesn't put off anyone buying from them, they did refund me in the end. It seems common practice to leave items for sale and listed in stock even when they aren't in stock or even available any more unfortunately.

obd2cartool
11th February, 2019, 05:09 AM
Hi, dear friend, all packages already picked up, there is Spring Holiday, post office begining to work , tracking message will upgrade to your reg email, thanks

ph10brb
11th January, 2021, 03:42 PM
Hello ! I also placed an order yesterday on OBD2cartool.com, I received an email response to the pending order, but I do not have the data and account number where I can make the payment. The option was for bank transfer. I sent them an email to send me the data but no one answered me. My question is if anyone knows what the procedure is and if anyone has had problems receiving packages from this company? Thanks .