PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Grand Vitara Proximity key programming problem.

ovitanov
11th December, 2018, 01:30 PM
Hello mates,
I have Suzuki Grand Vitara 2008 2.4 with proximity key.
I wanna make a spare key. With transponder no problem but with keyless programming i have a problem.
I have tried a few manual programming procedures with no success.
Anybody can help me with the right one?

BeatsByMe
3rd January, 2019, 09:09 PM
Hello mates,
I have Suzuki Grand Vitara 2008 2.4 with proximity key.
I wanna make a spare key. With transponder no problem but with keyless programming i have a problem.
I have tried a few manual programming procedures with no success.
Anybody can help me with the right one?

Hello.Were you able to do this key?

autochei
3rd January, 2019, 09:35 PM
never had succes

jmcsecurity
4th January, 2019, 02:31 AM
1. Sit in driver's seat and close all doors.

2. Check that door lock of driver seat is unlocked.

3. Insert ignition key into ignition key cylinder.

4. Perform steps a) through f) described below within 25 seconds after Step 3.
a) First push manual door lock switch lock and then toward unlock side.
b) Repeat Step a) 2 more times.
c) Push lock side of manualyx door lock switch.
d) Remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder once and then insert it again.
e) Repeat Step d) 3 more times.
f) Start engine and wait for 3 seconds.

5. Turn ignition switch to OFF position. When ignition switch is turned to OFF position, buzzer sounds twice and door lock is activated from lock position to unlock position. This operation indicates that keyless start control module has entered registration mode.

6. Push lock or unlock button of remote controller within 30 seconds after Step 5) to be registered. When lock or unlock button of remote controller is pushed, buzzer sounds twice, door lock is activated to lock position and then to unlock position. This operation indicates that remote controller ID code has been registered in keyless start control module. If an additional remote controller needs to be registered, repeat the procedure of Step 6) within 30 seconds after Step 5).

7. To end registration mode, remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder or turn it to ON position. In case of vehicle equipped with immobilizer control, system, if engine start function of keyless start system does not work after registration, check ECM if DTC P1615 is detected. If it is detected, go to "DTC P1615: Steering Lock Control Communication Error (for vehicle with Keyless Start System): in Section 10C". If it is not detected, perform registration procedure again.

HeXeN
21st December, 2019, 06:35 PM
Can used proxy be reprogrammed again?

Locker
26th December, 2019, 07:58 PM
Can used proxy be reprogrammed again?

yes it can re-used..........

djserge35
16th May, 2020, 06:16 AM
Sit in driver seat and close all doors.
Check that door lock of driver seat is unlocked.
Insert ignition key (1) into ignition key cylinder.
Perform Steps a) through f) described below within 25 seconds after Step 3).

First push manual door lock switch (2) toward lock side (3) and then push it toward unlock side (4).
Repeat Step a 2 more times.
Push lock side of manual door lock switch.
Remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder once and then insert it again.
Repeat Step d 3 more times.
Start engine and wait for 3 seconds.NOTE: When 60 seconds elapse after engine is started, the above process to enter registration mode will be cancelled. Therefore, be sure to proceed to the next step within 60 seconds.

Turn ignition switch to OFF position.When ignition switch is turned to OFF position, buzzer sounds twice and door lock is activated from lock position to unlock position. This operation indicates that keyless start control module has entered registration mode.
Push lock or unlock button of remote controller within 30 seconds after Step 5 to be registered.When lock or unlock button of remote controller is pushed, buzzer sounds twice, door lock is activated to lock position and then to unlock position. This operation indicates that remote controller ID code has been registered in keyless start control module.
If an additional remote controller needs to be registered, repeat the procedure of Step 6 within 30 seconds after Step 5.
To end registration mode, remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder or turn it to ON position.In case of vehicle equipped with immobilizer control system, if engine start function of keyless start system does not work after registration, check ECM if DTC P1615 is detected. If it is detected, go to DTC P1615: Steering Lock Unit Communication Error (for Vehicle with Keyless Start System) . If it is not detected, perform registration procedure again.