PDA

View Full Version : Clio II UCH BG immo problem

carsandkeys
13th December, 2018, 05:28 PM
I have a clio 1.5dci with UCH BG with immo problem. the cars dont recognize the keys 9/10 times. I cloned the in another UCH with same ref P8200065817--A G1 V4.1. With this UCH the cars start, remotes work, all ok. but After a while, the immobilizer light stays on steady and the starter motor does not rotate. If I disconnect the battery and reconnect it, the car starts normally.

CHIKO
13th December, 2018, 05:53 PM
hi check your ecu power +12 and gnd it is a problem on ecu not uch

kophiphi
13th December, 2018, 09:50 PM
Hi there,

Check the fuse box in the motor room! There's a big white connector under the fuse box. This connector can get water so the pins will be oxidated.
By the way ecu problem can be too.

carsandkeys
14th December, 2018, 11:11 AM
I will check fuse box and relay. i dont know why when i disconnect and reconect battery this start if problem is in a fuse i hate renault...

t77
14th December, 2018, 11:57 AM
Hi take the Clip and while error is active (do not disconnect batery),check all parameters in UCH and ECU like +12v after igintion key recognized and etc

carsandkeys
14th December, 2018, 12:43 PM
I dont have comunication with ecu, I enter in UCH and see dtc between key and immo, i deleted the dtc and cars start and now i have comunication with ecu. I will wait a time and check...

carsandkeys
14th December, 2018, 05:43 PM
Nothing, after a while the immobilizer light stays on, it enters the immobilizer, I erase failures and it starts again and works correctly...

drz
14th December, 2018, 06:33 PM
The problem is burnt relay in engine fusebox, which gives +12V from ACC to ecu and because of that you have no communication with ecu and steady red immo led on dash.

carsandkeys
14th December, 2018, 08:13 PM
Solved, not is relay burned because i check this, the problem is on the wires that go into the relays, if I put my hand under the relays and move the cables the car starts. there is a cut cable. Thanks to all