PDA

View Full Version : Khan fight

firestorm
4th September, 2008, 10:08 PM
dose any one know what time the fight starts on saturday night and what channels its on and can we open it?

Devilfish
4th September, 2008, 11:49 PM
Here are the channels if you have satellite...

*** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. (http://liveonsat.com/boxing.php)

It also says it's at 10pm but I don't know for sure.

.: JaCkPoT :.
5th September, 2008, 12:06 AM
Can somebody do me i lifesaver. Can someone just copy paste the channels showing this game as the link doesnt work on my phone and neither does the other sports tab. Il have to wait 16 hours to use the pc again to please.

firestorm
5th September, 2008, 12:42 AM
thanks devilfish just wondering can we watch sky box office on a 500c i ve never tried it before?Just covering my option in case all this bad weather put my dish out i dont want all my mates sat there waiting for the fight and i cant get it mind you if i put 13e on they will watch ~~~~ all night lol

you cant copy and paste lj s site but it say says sky box office 28e,sport1(Cze)19.2e,1west and sport1(Hun)19.2e,1w i hope that helps Sadiq999uk

5th September, 2008, 04:11 AM
Thanx ever so much.

Montebox
7th September, 2008, 10:26 AM
I did a scan yesterday and managed to pick up 'Sly box office' (khan fight), which I added to my sports(favs). I watched and recorded the fight, but this morning the channel has gone! Is this normal?

..Khan knocked out in 30 secs :boxing::giveup:

smirnoff_rules
7th September, 2008, 02:13 PM
heres my dreambox copy

http://rapidshare.com/files/143342227/Sky_Box_Office_Sports.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/143344163/Sky_Box_Office_Sports.part2.rar

cantona7
9th September, 2008, 05:33 AM
and boy did khan go down like a bag of shite or what
hes chin is suspect(gone down 2 times before to fighters that are not big hitters) and they put him in with a big hitter!!warren ~~~~ed up!!!
:boxing:

firestorm
9th September, 2008, 05:45 AM
not as good as frank waren made him out to be i dont think he will be on pay for view again,In fact i dont think frank waren has got any fighters left who any one would pay to see,And as for kahn fighting hatton next year that would be cruel

Montebox
9th September, 2008, 06:50 AM
and boy did khan go down like a bag of shite or what
hes chin is suspect(gone down 2 times before to fighters that are not big hitters) and they put him in with a big hitter!!warren ~~~~ed up!!!
:boxing:

I knew all along he would get knocked out by any class fighter. His chin belongs on a mantlepiece! He needs to stay in the UK and fight 'has been' roadsweepers.

Seems like another Errol Christie...

cantona7
9th September, 2008, 03:46 PM
to be honest im glad he got knocked out in first round coz i reckon he was a cocky little shite anyway

THEJ-MAN
23rd September, 2008, 11:07 AM
this defeat will teach him humility, which he'll need to progress... that and to protect his glass jaw.

alphabuilders
25th September, 2008, 09:17 PM
top lad, top fighter hope to see him back

Montebox
25th September, 2008, 09:49 PM
The sad reality is this; Khan will be knocked out again.

Warren will feed him armless contenders to make him look good, but everyone knows, Khan CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH! even if he beats his next armless contender. He is at a weight where you need to take lots of punches to win a title. I'm not interested in seeing him knock out a road sweeper. I would like to see him in a tough fight against good world class opposition when he takes a lot of punches, holds if need be, and comes back to win.

Khans punch resistance is poor. He needs to show a good chin before I will consider him a good fighter.

amen.

25th September, 2008, 11:09 PM
Salam, i have to agree with montebox he needs to toughen his chin up and he also needs to be able take punches aswell as delivering them.

chizzy
30th September, 2008, 02:11 PM
The sad reality is this; Khan will be knocked out again.

Warren will feed him armless contenders to make him look good, but everyone knows, Khan CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH! even if he beats his next armless contender. He is at a weight where you need to take lots of punches to win a title. I'm not interested in seeing him knock out a road sweeper. I would like to see him in a tough fight against good world class opposition when he takes a lot of punches, holds if need be, and comes back to win.

Khans punch resistance is poor. He needs to show a good chin before I will consider him a good fighter.

amen.

You can't grow muscles on your chin!! Khan will always be an also ran.