PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 B8

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 01:00 PM
Hi all, I have the flyobd 2018. I managed to to read my Bcm2 via OBD, I get to the point of trying to program the key but it has been used and is locked. Is there anyway I can virginise this key with this device, all I am able to do is read the smart key and dump the bin file via the tag tool

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 01:07 PM
My car has been standing for almost 2 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated

sniegavirs
15th December, 2018, 01:32 PM
You need to renew the key with programmer that can do PCF chips like VVDI Prog and with the right file for your key you can renew it and then program to your car!

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 01:42 PM
So I would need an additional piece of hardware to accomplish this?

sniegavirs
15th December, 2018, 07:59 PM
Well.. yes! And what is the reason you bought flyobd!??? For your car!?

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 08:06 PM
Lost all my keys, no locksmith in my town was able to program a new key for me. Dealer in usd wants to charge me 2500$ for replacement.

sniegavirs
15th December, 2018, 08:41 PM
well than i suggest you to buy VVDI Prog and do the key renew yourself and then program it to car!

Weasel3
15th December, 2018, 11:00 PM
Lost all my keys, no locksmith in my town was able to program a new key for me. Dealer in usd wants to charge me 2500$ for replacement.

You can fly in a Locksmith from Honolulu Hawaii for that price :)

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 11:05 PM
You can fly in a Locksmith from Honolulu Hawaii for that price :)Welcome to South Africa and incompetence. Lol. Stuck in a DIY situation.

MeMBraNe
15th December, 2018, 11:07 PM
So there's absolutely no way I can do this with abrites, key tag or immoplus and the adapters I received with the 2018 version fvdi. I have the pcf files to virginise.
well than i suggest you to buy VVDI Prog and do the key renew yourself and then program it to car!

MeMBraNe
5th September, 2019, 09:11 AM
Got car up and running with original used key, renewed with key-diy and read BCM2 and programmed key. I did mod my antenna aswell on FVDI for writing of the key. China audi keys struggle with FVDI