15th December, 2018, 08:29 PM
Yes pass sent

MVRH
16th December, 2018, 08:24 PM
Thanks tested today very good

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 10:44 AM
Hi Guys.

This is amazing. This is exactly what I've been looking for. The Leon FR170 that I've just bought is already remapped but I'm having issues with a bit of smoke at idle so I want to try flash it back to factory maps and work my way back from there.
I've posted "hello" in the introduction and waited 15min. Still can't download the files on this thread. Any ideas?
Thanks 👍

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 11:26 AM
Hi Guys.

This is amazing. This is exactly what I've been looking for. The Leon FR170 that I've just bought is already remapped but I'm having issues with a bit of smoke at idle so I want to try flash it back to factory maps and work my way back from there.
I've posted "hello" in the introduction and waited 15min. Still can't download the files on this thread. Any ideas?
Thanks 👍

Ignore that! I've opened it on my laptop!

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 11:28 AM
Hello friends

Looking for DPF EGR off and tune for power

Thanks

MVRH is the file you uploaded the factory stock file you downloaded from your ECU? I want to flash it to my car so that it is factory stock again.
Thank you

MVRH
18th December, 2018, 02:06 PM
I believe so

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 04:44 PM
I believe so

Thanks for getting back to me. I just tried it and it failed while flashing. Luckily I was able to flash the original map back to the ECU and the car started again. I've tried it twice and it fails both times at 8%

Is your car the 2008 FR170 ?
I've got 2009(2008 actually) FR550 170bhp.

If it is would you be able to share the pass code with me for the Winols file you received.

Thanks in advance 👍

MVRH
18th December, 2018, 04:46 PM
You can’t just flash a file post your ID up probably different software numbers

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 05:06 PM
You can’t just flash a file post your ID up probably different software numbers

Oh it seemed like the same ECU
Hardware: 03G906018GQ
Software: 4361
System type: R4 2.0I PPD1.2 G

Cheers.

MVRH
18th December, 2018, 05:11 PM
What tool you using as from id hardware same different software version so you’d better ask for your version to be tuned

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 05:19 PM
I'm using MPPS. I actually want a factory stock map but it might be worth giving the guys my current map to see if there is anything wrong with it. It's smoking slightly on idle, but worse of all is the strong smell that's gets all over the car and on my clothes.

Ok thanks for the help!

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 05:23 PM
Your tuning dpf egr off file
Dyno tested 200hp and 430Nm
Pass PM

gmon16 could you do one of these files for me? I would really appreciate it! My car is already remapped (bought it like that) and I don't know who and when the remap was done but I'm getting a bit of smoke and a engine shudder at idle. The fumes are really strong smelling. On the weekend I'm going to check to see if the EGR valve isn't clogged up and stuck open.

If I give you my current map, would you be able to tell me if it's got DPF and EGR off and if it's a good remap or not?

Thanks in advance 👍

MVRH
18th December, 2018, 05:30 PM
I used Kess to read so probably mpps only partial read and or checksum issue

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 05:44 PM
I used Kess to read so probably mpps only partial read and or checksum issue

Oh right. I used to own a Leon Mk1 and I used MPPS to save the factory map, I then edited it myself in VAGEDC Suite and flashed it back with MPPS. It worked a treat! But if a map has been edited in Winols it doesn't open again properly in VAGEDC and all the usual functions are gone and you are basically blind trying to relocate the 3D map for each function.

MVRH
18th December, 2018, 06:56 PM
You miss understanding me not all tools do a full read when using OBD some only read essential maps. Also China mpps not great at correcting cheksums and if you edit an modded file you’ll need to correct checksum.