PDA

View Full Version : mileage change dump please - C4 cactus

Nicolas9
17th December, 2018, 05:55 PM
Hi guys.

i have a citroen c4 cactus - november 2014

i changed dash manually. and used x-tool to do bsi.
it says it changed bsi. but it didnt do it. mileage stay at old value (also directly after reading bsi shows old value! - no dash attached)

so x-tool dont have correct bsi version
also when i read bsi eeprom, nyo4 shows 213.455km (this is the new mileage which i entered in xtool program), but bsi in car is still at old mileage.

original mileage: 258.xxx km
new km: 213.455

could someone change the file who has the new bsi algoritm versions?
if your program reads old mileage 258.xxx km then its okay!

thnx a lot!

Nicolas9
17th December, 2018, 09:56 PM
or maybe reset bsi to 0?
when dash connected it takes km from dash anyway

urametz
17th December, 2018, 11:37 PM
Hello . Having a tool is not enough to be able to use it. This is valeo bsi uds 25256 - algo, the location and the number of repetitions in it have not changed. I also have X-tool for a long time and for the last month I adjusted the mileage in three such cars and I didn’t shoot bsi and there were no problems. How to use devices for this car is a topic of technical support of the device itself. But the first is to strictly observe what is written in the instructions under the script, especially the item disconnect the battery. But for Valeo, sometimes you have to use a trick - Hint - there are buttons in the menu to read eeproml and write eeproml and in the device itself there is a dump calculator.Here, for example, my dump from the same car with a mileage of 156786 km, use the x-tool calculator and make sure that it considers and changes correctly. Good luck.

Nicolas9
18th December, 2018, 05:39 PM
..... use the x-tool calculator and make sure that it considers and changes correctly. Good luck.

xtool internal calculator has no cactus bsi listed ...

anyway here is new file with 258.267km

is there anyone who could change it without using cheap programs like nyo4 (they apparantly dont work. show old mileage again in bsi when read)

thnx

(new: 213.455km)

Nicolas9
18th December, 2018, 06:20 PM
Solved!
Had to disconnect battery before reconnect cluster.
#havetoreadinstructionsbetter

thank you Urametz!

urametz
18th December, 2018, 08:37 PM
Solved!
Had to disconnect battery before reconnect cluster.
#havetoreadinstructionsbetter
especially the item disconnect the battery