PDA

View Full Version : 2008 FR 550 170bhp Original file needed

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 05:55 PM
Hi Guys

If someone has the file or the same car as me, could you send me your original factory map?

Seat Leon FR550 170bhp 2009(actually 2008)
Hardware: 03G906018GQ
Software: 4361
System type: R4 2.0I PPD1.2 G

Let me know if you need any more info!

I have READ and SAVED the remapped file to my laptop and I need to write the original factory file back to the ECU using MPPS V13.
Unless there is a way to reset the remapped file back to original , let me know and I can send you the file.

Thanks in advance guys 👍

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 06:23 PM
Just in case someone out there knows what the issue might be , I bought the car recently (already remaped) and it rough idles and smokes slightly at idle. It's not a lot and it's not black smoke but the smell is terrible. I'm thinking maybe the EGR is clogged open? I might take it out and clean it on the weekend.
I don't know if the remap has EGR and DPF off.

Any thoughts on what the issue could be?

b44ly
18th December, 2018, 06:23 PM
file attached. ori obd read.

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 07:34 PM

Perfect thanks a mil!!

LomoMoon
18th December, 2018, 09:11 PM

B44ly do you have much experience? I've flashed your map and it's successful and I can feel that the car is back to factory power and all that extra boost is gone. However I'm getting a flashing glow plug sign on the dash. I've cleared DTC codes but I'm still getting
P0546 OBD-II Trouble Code: Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 1

I'm starting to think this DPF has possibly been removed by the previous owner and DPF deleted on the map. Any thoughts?

LomoMoon
19th December, 2018, 07:45 AM

b44ly here is the map attached that was originally on the car. If you get a chance some time could you see what is going on with it? See if it has EGR delete/ DPF delete ?
Thank you very much. I owe you for all your troubles!

LomoMoon
27th December, 2018, 09:27 AM
Has anyone else got a stock map that I can test?