PDA

View Full Version : AutoEnginuity crack

modman
7th December, 2009, 01:07 AM
Did anyone get the AutoEnginuity crack for 7.4.1 from Rat_ or he just blowing hot air ?

Frankyg
18th December, 2009, 03:40 AM
Im also looking for the autoenginuity crack

anyone have a link?

I have their st-5 cable, but need the opened software

wangarachi
18th December, 2009, 03:43 AM
looking for firmware for eurovox Max (blue), any ideas/

wangarachi
18th December, 2009, 03:47 AM
where is everyone? any ideas about firmware for Max- blue

badunk220
22nd December, 2009, 05:33 PM
don't know if this is the right place but I noticed someone on here has a cable for it. Is autoenginuity compatible with an elm327 device?

zeharia
22nd December, 2009, 10:13 PM
i try it with elm327 but it won't work.

Rat_
16th February, 2010, 11:00 AM
Did anyone get the AutoEnginuity crack for 7.4.1 from Rat_ or he just blowing hot air ?
:wink:

Yeh its hot air ,especially to a new poster who has no history here. Good try though... Plus we stop sharing it as we like autoenginuity and want them to be properly financed for R&D .The product is very reasonable and they keep improving it in leaps and bounds above the competition . I even had all my guys buy it from my forum. Took a while but nevertheless. Heck even two of my guys are AE resellers. Thats how dedicated we are to it. So quit looking for the crack and pick up the new ST06 cable and start buying enhanced modules one at a time.

p.s. The reason behind buying this is quite simple....What some of us pay in cracked updates is what it cost to update this tool once you own it. This makes it a real value on top of the extensive coverage it gives. But for these update prices to stay low we all need to buy it or as many as I can convince :) If you havent looked into AE in a few years or so its time to take a second look . I promise you will be surprised. Read thier website thoroughly and you will be buying it. Its that good.

Rat_
16th February, 2010, 11:02 AM
Im also looking for the autoenginuity crack

anyone have a link?

I have their st-5 cable, but need the opened software

Buy the ST06 ,you are gonna need it anyway.

steppenwolf
16th February, 2010, 11:03 AM
don't know if this is the right place but I noticed someone on here has a cable for it. Is autoenginuity compatible with an elm327 device?

No, I don`t think so.

Rat_
16th February, 2010, 11:16 AM
i try it with elm327 but it won't work.
The AE interface is a dedicated interface ,and it wont work with any other. Plus the firmware in that dedicated interface is updated very often to be compatible for new features added. The interface has electronically switching pins and covers the full range of protocals .:ciao:

modman
19th February, 2010, 01:56 AM
:wink:

rats likes :sheep:
Yeh its hot air ,especially to a new poster who has no history here. .
If I post the HOT AIR that you post I too could have 30 posts:thefinger: Why would say you had a crack then not share it unless it floated away with all that hot air.

rp1210a
23rd February, 2010, 02:57 AM
modman,

i havent measured the temperature of the air Rat is blowing, but i can tell you AE is worth buying legit. Look at all the suckers who bought vcds clones (me included) and are stuck with an interface that cant be updated when for a few dollars more they could buy the real deal and have a current verson. Comparing AE against Snappy's Modis/Launch X-431. AE has alot more tests and can connect to more modules than modis. Its much less buggy than the launch x-431. If you are really hell bent on getting a cracked AE, give bean a call.:bike:

Rat_
14th March, 2010, 12:22 AM
If I post the HOT AIR that you post I too could have 30 posts:thefinger: Why would say you had a crack then not share it unless it floated away with all that hot air.

Dude i brought things here no one else could for two years . but everyone is entitled to thier opinion however worthless it may appear. :vollkommenauf:

sohc96neon
7th November, 2010, 04:43 AM
modman,

i havent measured the temperature of the air Rat is blowing, but i can tell you AE is worth buying legit. Look at all the suckers who bought vcds clones (me included) and are stuck with an interface that cant be updated when for a few dollars more they could buy the real deal and have a current verson. Comparing AE against Snappy's Modis/Launch X-431. AE has alot more tests and can connect to more modules than modis. Its much less buggy than the launch x-431. If you are really hell bent on getting a cracked AE, give bean a call.:bike:

And I sold my modis last week, I purchased the domestic bundle for $699. I should have it at the end of this week. Ill update on how AE works once its installed.

fixanycar
24th December, 2010, 07:15 PM
And I sold my modis last week, I purchased the domestic bundle for $699. I should have it at the end of this week. Ill update on how AE works once its installed.

So sohc96neon, How do you like your new AutoEnginuity tool? I ordered their interface this week and later planning to buy the European bundle, but before I`d really like to see it at work....I`ve been thru a lot of good and shitty scanners and replicas, still have an American Idol - MODIS (just recently $3k of repair investment :( ), good and weird at times X-431, so to the point: I`m just simply sick of another half-good or 'second' guality :) product. I heard someone can open one car line for me to try it. Only one thing worries: their website has a few different adapters for BMW and Mercedes in that Euro Bundle to open more functionality, but some also mentioned that it is only marketing........True?
How is Land Rover coverage? Anyone knows? Thanks

kaosdigital
25th December, 2010, 12:05 AM
Me too. I like to know the European bundle come with different extra adapters or just regular software keys update.

premaut
31st December, 2010, 05:46 AM
hi i have the full blown ae unit witch ihave tested against all factory tools , so far it is by far the best aftermarket multi vehicle tool i have used ,great for airbags etc ,not fully functional compared to oe but great value for money ,
steve
ps im in the usa so not sure about uk coverage