PDA

View Full Version : 77960-TF0-E820-M3 93C86 Crash clear

henal
27th December, 2018, 11:08 PM
Hi,

can any one help me, i want to clear the fault code, but doesnt clear,

only one fault about driver airbag 2,

customer paid company to clear but looks like clear is not good,

tried other used replacement module and code for airbag driver 2 is not there but there are other unknown fault codes. which might be because its from another car and need coding ?

many thanks

TariqHusban
27th December, 2018, 11:34 PM
Test this and don;t forget Thanks & Reputation
Pass PM

sbkracer1
28th December, 2018, 12:32 AM
Hi,

tried other used replacement module and code for airbag driver 2 is not there but there are other unknown fault codes. which might be because its from another car and need coding ?

many thanks

" other unknown fault codes " ................ how can anyone help if we don't know what the codes are? You need to be more specific...... what do the codes show?

jjservice
28th December, 2018, 03:24 AM
Hi,

many thanks

try this mate
no pass

henal
28th December, 2018, 02:28 PM
Test this and don;t forget Thanks & Reputation
Pass PM

hi file is no good, same fault still with driver 2 airbag also internal fault with your file

henal
4th February, 2019, 11:05 PM
Ok Guys this car is still with me all files provided didn't work, not you lots fault.

ive now luckly got the orignal file from the fake professional called http://crashdata-airbagreset.co.uk/

this "cleared" file was full of errors and unknown fault codes and lets not forget broken Eeprom traces.

can any one help me clear this file,

fault code shows "left front airbag and left seatbelt tensioner stopped deployed"

kind regards
henal