PDA

View Full Version : BMW 320 E90, MEV9.2 dtc: 2A5D off please help

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 03:18 PM
Hello Folks,

The problem is in BMW 320i e90. MEV9.2, valve tronik sensor, after Actuator replacement this fault occurs

2A5D

Decided to dtc off to solve.

Please help me to switch off 2A5D fault.

BR

bobolin4o
28th December, 2018, 04:04 PM
This car will not run ok without working valvetronic system!

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 04:09 PM
This car will not run ok without working valvetronic system!

Want to check it. If customer will not accept this solution, will buy sensor 700 eur.

bobolin4o
28th December, 2018, 04:11 PM
And how the engine works now, except that the MIL is ON?

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 04:20 PM
And how the engine works now, except that the MIL is ON?

Works good

bobolin4o
28th December, 2018, 04:23 PM
Works good

Are you tested on the road?
Anyway... My point was, that with deleting errors from the file - there will be no any difference in the engine behavior. So if you like how the engine works with ~~~~ed valvetronic - go ahead with erasing errors, even all errors if you want...

Here is your file.
Keep in mind, that if you have started the engine after reading, then the virtual eeprom is changed, so you will be not able to start the car after flashing my file, and with ori file too...

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 04:29 PM
I found this fault in dtc table, now looking for sw table... But maybe someone has done it.

bobolin4o
28th December, 2018, 04:37 PM
I found this fault in dtc table, now looking for sw table... But maybe someone has done it.

My previous post was updated...
Regards!

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 04:41 PM
About this virtual eeprom. You suggest to read it again in boot mode using KTag for insurance?

bobolin4o
28th December, 2018, 05:08 PM
If you have start the engine meanwhile - YES!

WinWoj
28th December, 2018, 05:17 PM
Thanks a lot. I bring this car to my garage and will make all security readouts including cas/ecu_boot files.

WinWoj
29th December, 2018, 03:20 AM
Hi Bobo, I was very carefully in this project, so I read it again using KTag, also CAS. I decided to switching off 3 dtc connected with valvetronic, please check if correct. I export with no-cks and cks-ok because not sure what file should be written via bdm.. I think cks-ok, but if you can, please confirm. File crypted, only for Bobolin4o.

BR

bobolin4o
29th December, 2018, 07:25 AM
Hi Bobo, I was very carefully in this project, so I read it again using KTag, also CAS. I decided to switching off 3 dtc connected with valvetronic, please check if correct. I export with no-cks and cks-ok because not sure what file should be written via bdm.. I think cks-ok, but if you can, please confirm. File crypted, only for Bobolin4o.

BR

All is fine.