PDA

View Full Version : Focus 2012 proximity keys

comizelu
29th December, 2018, 01:44 PM
Hi
I have a ford focus 2012 with proximity key akl.
I have 2 proximity keys with separate transponder DST 6f..I have true code for programming.
My question is..How to program the remote?will it be automatically programmed?
Thanks

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

p1et
29th December, 2018, 01:57 PM
You choose prox system and program proximity part and just after success there should be a prompt to program transponder part by putting key in induction area/hidden ignition slot. Thats whole procedure - after programming prox part, remote is working.

Brof
29th December, 2018, 02:33 PM
Hi
I have a ford focus 2012 with proximity key akl.
I have 2 proximity keys with separate transponder DST 6f..I have true code for programming.
My question is..How to program the remote?will it be automatically programmed?
Thanks

Just out of interest how are you getting on with true code? was looking for a good tool for ford and psa cars, was looking at true code and tdb 1000, sorry for straying a bit OT

comizelu
30th December, 2018, 11:53 AM
Just out of interest how are you getting on with true code? was looking for a good tool for ford and psa cars, was looking at true code and tdb 1000, sorry for straying a bit OTI just bought it.i have only 3licenses from ford one nissan and Opel.
On ford I've done just 2 till now.all good and very easy to use.
Opel ..the problem is with the pin code.at the begging of the key programming is asking to turn on the radio which means that will read pin from display.not good..but I'm covered on Opel pin codes with smok.
Psa I don't have.i use smok.
Nissan didn't had the opportunity to try it.
True code it's very easy to use. My son 10 year old can program keys with true code..

Jimmy07
30th December, 2018, 04:20 PM
I’ve done a few Vauxhalls with TDB1000 without any problems. Pulled pin in about 1 minute and programmed keys quickly after the 10 minute lock out. Am keen to see if Ford is good on this before diving in

sdnatlst
30th December, 2018, 05:25 PM
not any good for pin reading if the radio has been changed for aftermarket though on the ones it asks radio to be on

comizelu
30th December, 2018, 05:28 PM
not any good for pin reading if the radio has been changed for aftermarket though on the ones it asks radio to be onYeah..that's why I mentioned that..