PDA

View Full Version : b1613 front sub sensor rh initialization error

darius89
29th December, 2018, 10:08 PM
Hi, I removed crash with Carprog, but still have one error
b1613 front sub sensor right initialization error I can delete error , but after restart car it cames back. I tried to replace with left sensor, but still have same error.
Where could be broblem.

ateyourv8
29th December, 2018, 11:18 PM
What car is this? year make and model?

darius89
30th December, 2018, 09:31 AM
Sorry, its Subaru forester 2014 USA
srs ecu 98221SG001 with renesas

ateyourv8
30th December, 2018, 08:38 PM
Has this module been cleared after crash or did the error come up on its own?
Check continuity from the sensor plug to the module. Maybe a break somewhere in the harness. If that all checks out, id say module.
I had issues with one of these also. Error for driver seat airbag after clear even though drivers seat bag was never deployed. Ended up being the module.

darius89
30th December, 2018, 10:24 PM
Hi, error was before clearing,. I can clear error , but it came back after restart.
I have same error even with disconnected sensor.
But If I disconnect left side sensor I got different error ( sounds that sensor disconnected )

chez1
31st December, 2018, 08:11 AM
CHECK THE WIRE SOME TIMES CUT INSIDE
PUT THE SENSOR RH INTHE LF SIDE AND ERASE CODE IF CHANGE CODE FAULT IS THE WIRE SIDE

darius89
2nd January, 2019, 01:37 PM
Very strange situation.....
If I disconnect left sensor, I have only error about left sensor initialization, but errors about right sensor disapares, even with disconnected right sensor . ONLY left sensor error !!
When I connect Left sensor, I got error about right sensor , And left sensor error can erase and didnt come back.
So if I disconnect both sensors I got only one error about Left sensor, if both connected I have error abouy right sensor. Tried to swap sensors but the same.
I cut wires and connected sensord near srs module. Does possible thar error in ODS ???

FxShaw
2nd January, 2019, 03:41 PM
Sounds like one of the impact sensor might be incorrect..check the part # and post them.
A cut wire can also trigger the same code too.

darius89
2nd January, 2019, 04:10 PM
Both the same part nr.
I connected both with new wires near srs computer

chez1
2nd January, 2019, 04:19 PM
and the two code fault number?? please

darius89
2nd January, 2019, 04:33 PM
if I disconnect both sensors I have only error on left side
b1618 front sub sensor Left initialization error (current)
b1618 front sub sensor Left initialization error (The past)

If I connect left sensor and connect or disconnect Right sensor I get sane error
b1613 front sub sensor right initialization error (current)
b1613 front sub sensor right initialization error (The past)

ateyourv8
2nd January, 2019, 10:34 PM
Have you checked for a short in the wires? Take each wire and check for short against the other 3 wires from both sensors. Sounds like something is shorted between the two sensors. The part numbers are correct and yes both sides are the same.