PDA

View Full Version : MERCEDES A200 W246 RESTORE MILEAGE

KriptoKey
29th December, 2018, 11:39 PM
Dear Friends. This vehicle they changed the odometro using Diagpro with an emulator, the new owner noticed that the light of the instrument panel went down and increased the intensity of the light. so I send a review to a technician who found the emulator on and disconnected it to leave it with the original connections. From this moment the millage was shot at 951430km, so now I have the task of restoring the original milege which is approximately 58000km. Can you please tell me what is the procedure to follow?
I have seen the manual of Avdi mercedes on page 14 says the following:

5.1 Mileage calibration
This function works on clusters, which use K-Line as databus as well as on almost all clusters,
which use CAN. In the vehicles, which use K-Line the mileage is stored only inside the Instrument
Cluster, so changing its value is enough. This is not the case with newer vehicles, where the
It may be stored in several places like EZS and ECU. A complete separate manual is
available on this topic

Where is that complete separate manual that you mention?
greetings friends

tomo776
30th December, 2018, 02:49 AM
You can try change mileage in eis and dash.
In engine ecu I think that he has mileage but important is this in eis and dash.
I am not sure 100% but you can try in this two modules and see.

Regards

KriptoKey
1st January, 2019, 10:52 PM
That's what I'm trying to do, friend, but until now it's not possible to reset the Mileage in the EZS. Does anyone know what tool should I use?
Thank you

pepi
2nd January, 2019, 01:15 AM
You have to read FBS data and find password on EZS so you can set it to virgin and mileage will be reset to zero .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

isma123
2nd January, 2019, 03:27 AM
MILAGE ALSO IN ESL :) WILL JUMP BACK

vrsc
2nd January, 2019, 05:14 AM
You Need Filter for this car

evss
2nd January, 2019, 06:04 AM
looks like mileage was raised to make people think mileage cant be right at that level, think you will have to replace quite a few component with new to do proper job, i know its not what you or your customer wants to hear but maybe have amother blocker fitted and have just dash changed , the lighting problem may have been a faulty emulator.

either way you and customer will always know mileage has been tampered with :(

mikkhh
2nd January, 2019, 02:45 PM
to get correct km you need to make eis + dash + esl. if dont make esl km jumps back. You need good tools to make esl and eis . On this car even possible to make 100% original job .

ilian_cho
3rd January, 2019, 07:51 AM
If the car is with fsb3 eis you can make this:
1.Do dash separetli. First two lines is milage-milage in dec div 32-hex.
2. Separately read fsb data eis new- personalizing with fsb data activating-on the bench.
3. Use abritus esl emulator-EM001 with sw 24 or higher. Jumper is like W204. Personalizartion with fsb data from eis and replasing esl. Diskonect plug from esl when stering is unlocked.

KriptoKey
3rd January, 2019, 12:32 PM
The procedure is correct, the mileage problem was solved and it could be restored. Thank you very much for your comments

If the car is with fsb3 eis you can make this:
1.Do dash separetli. First two lines is milage-milage in dec div 32-hex.
2. Separately read fsb data eis new- personalizing with fsb data activating-on the bench.
3. Use abritus esl emulator-EM001 with sw 24 or higher. Jumper is like W204. Personalizartion with fsb data from eis and replasing esl. Diskonect plug from esl when stering is unlocked.