PDA

View Full Version : Ktag v2.23 VS Ktag v2.25

TilQ34
30th December, 2018, 12:18 PM
Hi fellas,

Wich of those 2 are more stable? Ktag v2.23 or Ktag 2.25

I read a lot of good reviews about the v2.23 version, know a lot of members use it, so I know I can trust the device.

But since shortly I see the v2.25 version for sale also, but cannot find reviews about it?

Is it trustable like the v2.23 that many people use, or does it have buggs cause it's not so long as the previous device on the market.

Does the v2.25 supports more ecu's than the v2.23 or ......?

Talking about both devices China Clone but reworked.

Any opinions/ideas/experiences before I purchase my next device...?

morgano
30th December, 2018, 06:58 PM
Maybe if you write in default colour and not black over black we can read your post and maybe anwer.

TilQ34
30th December, 2018, 08:36 PM
I don't use the black edit background I couldn't see it...

So again:

Hi fellas,

Witch of those 2 are more stable? Ktag in SW v2.25 or v2.23?

I read a lot of good experiences of people for long using good reviews for the v2.23, also some tuners that I know uses the v2.23 and talks good for it.

But less reviews for the v2.25

My question was if the v2.25 also even trustable is as the older version v2.23?

So till now I've been informed by some pm, that the only difference between them is that the v2.25 is much Slower then the v2.23

Also talked with a tuner that has a lot of good experiences and knowledge, also knowed on DK, keeping it at v2.23 for clone device, there is also not more protocols added..

So now Im gonna purchase a reworked ktag 7.020 v2.23 tool.

Open to other idea's/opinions/experiences...

morgano
31st December, 2018, 09:42 AM
The answer to your question is the always answer.

A fw version has its matching sw version.

So upgrading only sw version will lead to same functionality but greayed out new protocols not supported by older fw.

The only reason i can think of for jumping from 2.23 to 2.25 is that your 2.23 installation suffers the checksum problem.