PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Corsa c 1.3

Andrew125
1st January, 2019, 05:19 AM
Hello. In a few days someone is coming to remap my car for 18 extra hp and delete my EGR and supposed better fuel economy . I'm guessing it's just someone with a premade file and he's just going to upload it through the OBD port.
I'm paying £160 For this. Think I should give it a miss and attempt to learn it myself?

I did at some point have a boost gauge hooked up to the Wastegate piping aswell as a bleeder valve but as soon as i reach around 1.3 bar it will go into limp mode. Wondering if that limit could be increased or even better having no bleeder valve there and having the computer do the rest.

My EGR light used to come on all the time but after a bit more use it rarely turns on. I wanted to blank this off but decided taking the intake manifold off was too much of a big job.

I have removed the Cat from my car also. Cut into it, gutted it and then welded it back together. Never actually had any engine light come on for that?

Where should I start? Programs / tools. I do own OPCOM and the wire that came with it I believe that should work for other programs too?