PDA

View Full Version : Focus TDDI fuel pump coding help

shox82
4th January, 2019, 12:57 AM
Hi to all, can someone help me with paring second hand vp44 electronic on Ford Focus TDDI 2002?
I have Launch x431 and it has option for initializate fuel pump,It finish procedure for 15-20 min with success and whath then?
I tried to turn ignition on and wait for few minutes and nothing. only thing that I see is different after initialization is that there is no immo light above clock when ingition is on,not blinkig at all,and before initialization it's blinking fast for a minute or two. And after turn ignition on for second time its blinking again....I missed something,please help. :stupido2:

Meat-Head
4th January, 2019, 01:15 AM
Not sure but think you will need to have two keys to make it work

see if you have one in your large box of unused fk threads and thanks

shox82
4th January, 2019, 01:22 AM
Thanks for answer. I have 2 keys,one with remote and one without,but I was not asked for key or keys in procedure.
I didn't understand this: see if you have one in your large box of unused fk threads and thanks

rafal
4th January, 2019, 06:41 AM
You need reset pump to virgin state by Kts Bosch

naprawa5
4th January, 2019, 08:10 AM
Use ford mini vcm obd.

shox82
4th January, 2019, 09:28 AM
I dont have KTS or Ford VCM,just Launch. Is someone make it work with launch and how?
Or can you write what are steps when you do it with kts or vcm? I belive these steps are the same or similar?
I think that at first step is passing PATS or pump security,in next 15-20 min is clearing previous data from PAts or pump and....what is next?

morgano
4th January, 2019, 12:11 PM
If led over the clock is not blinking but stay solid on for couple seconds then powers off when you switch ignition on then you have successfully paired the pump with the car.

Try to start the car, if the starter turns the immo security have passed and you now need to fight to purge diesel circuit for the car to start.

That car, if immo is active cannot crank (starter does not turn).

Good luck ;)

Procedure just resets pump data as you suspect, netx time you put valid key on the ignition the pump pair itself to the immo system.

Does your car crank when you try to start car?

brend
4th January, 2019, 12:57 PM
With launch this job impossible,thats all just forget.

For this need ford DIS (clon/original both work)with vcm or same for ford usb obd2 cable like fo-com or samething like this.
And probably ecu ask incode/outcode for autorization.

Hi to all, can someone help me with paring second hand vp44 electronic on Ford Focus TDDI 2002?
I have Launch x431 and it has option for initializate fuel pump,It finish procedure for 15-20 min with success and whath then?
I tried to turn ignition on and wait for few minutes and nothing. only thing that I see is different after initialization is that there is no immo light above clock when ingition is on,not blinkig at all,and before initialization it's blinking fast for a minute or two. And after turn ignition on for second time its blinking again....I missed something,please help. :stupido2:

shox82
4th January, 2019, 10:45 PM
Ok,thanks. I didn't try to crank because pump electronic isn't on the pump,just with 1 or 2 screws,for testing. but I will try tomorow.
second,immo light dont blink,not even turning on after paring pump,no light at all. After next ignition there is immo light but blinking fast,same like before paring, after few minutes there is 2 blink,3 blink,pause and again. I have 2 original keys...

kierownikszatni
4th January, 2019, 11:07 PM
I tried to code Fuel injection pump in Mondeo, Focus, Transit with launch X431 many times. It always ended with success. Propably the problem is somewhere else. Does the Fuel injection pump module has the same number as the original? There are three types of FIP control modules. They look the same but they support different types of immo. What fault codes do you have?

dashtec
4th January, 2019, 11:59 PM
prop faulty pump

darkoman
5th January, 2019, 12:16 AM
You have to give constant +12V supply ( from battery +) to pump during programming proces and evrything will be OK. I have had this case before..

brend
5th January, 2019, 01:34 AM
Probably you talk about virgin or new pump learning........:biggrin:

I tried to code Fuel injection pump in Mondeo, Focus, Transit with launch X431 many times. It always ended with success. Propably the problem is somewhere else. Does the Fuel injection pump module has the same number as the original? There are three types of FIP control modules. They look the same but they support different types of immo. What fault codes do you have?

kierownikszatni
5th January, 2019, 09:48 AM
Probably you talk about virgin or new pump learning........:biggrin:

No. I'm talking about pumps from scrap and I know what I'm talking about. For example in the opel brand FIP module must be virgin but not in the Ford. I tried many times. Trust me.

kiszka
5th January, 2019, 10:36 AM
No. I'm talking about pumps from scrap and I know what I'm talking about. For example in the opel brand FIP module must be virgin but not in the Ford. I tried many times. Trust me.
you say stupid what a VP44 ford pump has
for psg16 OPEL
because the VP44 - Psg5 opel does not require programming immo

brend
5th January, 2019, 11:10 AM
Opel with psg5 no need to do nothing just install in car and start car, thats all........lol
And psg16 its not same like psg5 its too very different pumps.

And with launch autorization virgin/new pump probably possible to do this job ,but with used pump from donor car I think this chance=0,00000000001%....:driver:

kierownikszatni
5th January, 2019, 03:26 PM
you say stupid what a VP44 ford pump has
for psg16 OPEL
because the VP44 - Psg5 opel does not require programming immo

This was an example. Maybe not good. I agree. We'll see what the author will say.

http://www.diagwiki.com/ford-fuel-injection-pump-fip-coding

"The Bosch VP44 fuel pump does not have to be virginied before coding (used pump can be coded using FCOM unless it is time-locked). FCOM cannot virginise Bosch VP44 pumps (there is no need anyway)."

X431 coding this pump too.

rafal
5th January, 2019, 03:40 PM
ones i tried to do by focom and launch.
no success - psg5 not same numbers as ori , then pump was made to virgin state by kts and job done

kiszka
5th January, 2019, 03:43 PM
This was an example. Maybe not good. I agree. We'll see what the author will say.

http://www.diagwiki.com/ford-fuel-injection-pump-fip-coding

"The Bosch VP44 fuel pump does not have to be virginied before coding (used pump can be coded using FCOM unless it is time-locked). FCOM cannot virginise Bosch VP44 pumps (there is no need anyway)."

X431 coding this pump too.

not as soon as I write something I know about it

http://www.diagwiki.com/ford-fuel-in...ump-fip-coding (http://www.diagwiki.com/ford-fuel-injection-pump-fip-coding)

shox82
6th January, 2019, 12:39 AM
Can someone please who did this FIP coding with success write what is next step after FIP access authorization (10-15 min operation)?

shox82
6th January, 2019, 12:51 AM
In link that kierownikszatni posted ,if I see correct in pictures,after access it put out OUTCODE,and asking for INCODE that is need for finishing FIP coding...
Is OUTCODE/INCODE something for coding keys? Or keys have nothing to do with FIP?

banelab
26th January, 2019, 10:00 PM
forscan, try it
don't know

durdur
19th February, 2019, 06:14 PM
Hi,
With avdi we can make it ? Virgin and adapt ?
Thx

rafal
19th February, 2019, 06:55 PM
Virgin no chance , adapt maybe