PDA

View Full Version : FREE NLS and Antilag for ME7

EcuSol
4th January, 2019, 06:20 PM
Hi guys i am offering free Launch Control and NLS for ME7. please note that this is done for a limited time, AND PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBLY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ENGINE AS ALLOT OF PEOPLE MISS USE THIS FUNCTION. AND IS NOT IDEAL FOR STOCK CARS.

Post your files Bellow and i will Send the file back with a Password in P.m please also state the Launch RPM.

morgano
4th January, 2019, 07:11 PM
Nice way to collect me7 tuned files ;)

Lol

EcuSol
4th January, 2019, 07:14 PM
Nice way to collect me7 tuned files ;)

Lol

i have been tuning for 11 years mate trust me i do not need tuned files from the internet

morgano
4th January, 2019, 07:23 PM
So what you need then? Customers?

Here no need advice threads like "free for limited time bla bla shit"

When people need LC post his own thread and if you want to help you answer in that thread, that is DK, easy as that.

EcuSol
4th January, 2019, 08:34 PM
not sure what your problem is mate, i saw a thread about me7 lc and nls and he isn't really helping. if you are against doing something for free then clearly you are on the wrong forum.

maajkii
4th January, 2019, 08:41 PM
not sure what your problem is mate, i saw a thread about me7 lc and nls and he isn't really helping. if you are against doing something for free then clearly you are on the wrong forum.

you have problem with my thread? :D

icezero2010
4th January, 2019, 08:53 PM
Hi guys i am offering free Launch Control and NLS for ME7. please note that this is done for a limited time, AND PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBLY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ENGINE AS ALLOT OF PEOPLE MISS USE THIS FUNCTION. AND IS NOT IDEAL FOR STOCK CARS.

Post your files Bellow and i will Send the file back with a Password in P.m please also state the Launch RPM.

need lc rpm 2600rpm

need also without clutch its automatik :-)

morgano
5th January, 2019, 06:51 PM

Review my more than thousand posts and my reputation here before talk bullshit about me, you will learn how to help in many different topics for free and without "for limited time" shit.

After that,think again about if it is me the one in the wrong forum.

Please make izecero2010 file to make me shut my mouth up and prove me i'm wrong about you and your skills.

icezero2010
7th January, 2019, 12:00 PM

have u done my file or is the time over :-D

robinbga
7th January, 2019, 07:53 PM
So what you need then? Customers?

Here no need advice threads like "free for limited time bla bla shit"

When people need LC post his own thread and if you want to help you answer in that thread, that is DK, easy as that.Hi, but now maybe he would have done a lot more time but now he's angry bcoz u have called his efforts shit, I personally think he maybe made a mistake in his English or he would still make me or anyone else even after 2years, now we all have lost that free opportunities.
Just saying not fighting please don't attack me.
Please guys calm down.

Cheers

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2

morgano
8th January, 2019, 09:04 AM
Hi, but now maybe he would have done a lot more time but now he's angry bcoz u have called his efforts shit, I personally think he maybe made a mistake in his English or he would still make me or anyone else even after 2years, now we all have lost that free opportunities.
Just saying not fighting please don't attack me.
Please guys calm down.

Cheers

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2

Oh! I'm so sorry!

Anyway other people here make me7 lc for the forum members when they request. So not big loss imho.

Regards

Cristian87
10th February, 2020, 12:40 PM

Hi, can you do NLS and launch on ME 7.9.10?