PDA

View Full Version : DM800HD Ftp works webbrowser stopped

Tyger
7th December, 2009, 08:32 PM
Hi,

Here's a strange one. I could download plugins etc (addons) from my green then yellow button, and all would work fine. I could also connect via my Dbox's ip from a web browser, and use the remote, watch TV and change channels etc.

Lately, I went to look at plugins and it cannot finish connecting. It just hangs at the yellow dice trying to do summat with Enigma2 I think...

I can FTP, Telnet and ping the ip address, and I can download the EPG from the blackhole epg set menu... but cannot get onto the webinterface and typing the ip addy (even the dyndns addy over web) shows problem loading etc. The DM800's IP address is the same and confirmed with ping, FTP Telnet etc.

The box is running cool (37 degrees HD) thanks to a USB fan I set up, so it is not freezing through overheating, if you know what I mean :-)

I am using the Nabilo Blackhole v12 for clones, with CCcam 2.13 and I have changed my password from the original dreambox. I can ftp and telnet in with the new password. I have tried reflashing, hard reset and numerous factory resets, and have even deleted the plugin "web browser" in case that was causing the problem. Can anyone please shed some light on this?

It seems strange that this has happened all of a sudden; webcontrol (Webif) is not available at all now (Even before deleting the plugin). My router has ports 80, 8080, 12000, 21 and 1234 open and forwarded for the box.

All else seems to work fine...Channels work and clear in HD and CCcam works fine, though I cannot connect to the cccam information to check settings etc.

Thanks in advance,

Tyger

Tyger
10th December, 2009, 12:39 AM
I downloaded and manually installed the webinterface from a google search, and wow it works again! Can now use webif and checked from outside the network whilst at a friend's house (Set up BBCHD to record a proggie). The Nabilo plugin site is down, which was why I couldn't get plugins...now it just tells me connection failed, rather than hanging.

In retrospect, I wonder if using a skin may have wobbled E2 a bit, and that started the probs? Just thinking aloud as I am still learning so much... :-)

Tyger

stephendevlin
17th December, 2010, 04:08 PM
How did you manually install the web interface plugin.. I have having problems trying this? I cant seem to get it to work at all.