PDA

View Full Version : suzuki swift key programming

devil09
7th December, 2009, 10:33 PM
hello, anyone here can tell me how to programme new keys into suzuki swift model in case of total lost keys ??
any programmer or i have to remove ecu for coding ? i tried with T-300 chinese version but i didn't get success
please share info here
thanks in advace

jimthejock
7th December, 2009, 11:31 PM
what year is the car and did you get comms with the t300 also what type chip were you using to try and programme in

Ashraf6119
10th December, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hi

T300 should do the job just make sure you using the rite Transponder Chip.

What year is this car

Ash

ngakson2002
28th December, 2009, 05:24 PM
hello
What year is your SUZUKI SWIFT.
Check the eepron in the ECU (device 93C66) if possible, read the dumps data in with a good serial eeprom programmer and sent it to me after analyzing the dump, i will tell you if i can help.
Remember lock the year of the car at the safety belt and send it with read dump.
If your car is with in the software suzuki coverage i am having, i could program the key with your dump and sent it to you.
Feel free to contact me at ............

devil09
16th February, 2010, 08:53 PM
hello
Check the eepron in the ECU (device 93C66) if possible, read the dumps data in with a good serial eeprom programmer and sent it to me after analyzing the dump, i will tell you if i can help.
Remember lock the year of the car at the safety belt and send it with read dump.
If your car is with in the software suzuki coverage i am having, i could program the key with your dump and sent it to you.
car model is 2008 i tried with T-300 but not success always shows ecu disconnect cant read ecu data even in alto same wagon-r also same
i need solution trasponder id is 46 & 4D-65

weltune
16th February, 2010, 09:00 PM
you need to have the tech 2 with suzuki card or if your car is not later than 2007 [can system] use the sbb both will do the job

gwee
5th March, 2013, 06:39 AM
you need to have the tech 2 with suzuki card or if your car is not later than 2007 [can system] use the sbb both will do the job

SBB not doing Asian Suzuki.

Need solution for Asian Suzuki Lost key

bearheroes
5th March, 2013, 08:51 AM
post dump of your ecu and details of your key
id46

keysph
5th March, 2013, 09:38 AM
What blade does the key have? HU133 (ID46) or SZ22MH (ID66)?

digicon
6th March, 2013, 01:07 AM
hello

Hi ngakson2002,

When your back online please take another look at the forum rules regarding personal emails : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/#post2

Thanks for understanding

Regards