PDA

View Full Version : How to set back the mileage for MB Actros

daywalker780
8th December, 2009, 08:14 AM
May I know how I could set back the mileage for MB Actros after the replacement of new odometer? Could I do it in DAS? Or do I need anything other tools?

designer79
8th December, 2009, 09:21 AM
Read eeprom from KI/

daywalker780
8th December, 2009, 02:04 PM
Read eeprom from KI/
I can achieve that in DAS?

babaroga
8th December, 2009, 08:32 PM
I can achieve that in DAS?
with das ,no.what year mb actros?

daywalker780
9th December, 2009, 02:30 AM
The model of my actros is year 2003

gselectric
16th December, 2009, 06:36 PM
there is eeprom 24c32 inside dash i tried to calculate km inside i found nothing where is km inside actros 2007 dash
?
and how to calculate it i saw some one making it in secret way but i noticed putting a touch holder and cable on cluster lcd screen on pcb is that possible?

charlie-h
3rd April, 2010, 05:29 PM
KMS in dash are controlled via tachograph

incarman
11th April, 2010, 09:46 AM
you do need to change the mileage in the tachograph but the original miles can be read using mb star . i've never been able to correct using star

dafdiagnos
11th April, 2010, 06:12 PM
is it modular tacho or analog tacho on vehicle? if modular tacho will automatically reset odo display if tacho drawer is empty of charts

tkdbox
11th April, 2010, 08:58 PM
You probably have a 1319-27 tachograph and the only way of changing kms is for more kms, to a max of 900000. You can`t never reducing kms "by the book". The only way of puting what you want is replacing an eprom on the tacho, but for that you must go to a reparation center of tachographs.

I work on tachographs...

Sorry for my english.

charlie-h
1st June, 2010, 09:30 PM
If its a 1324 tacho you can short two pins on the board of the tacho, this will re-set the kms to zero. The kms can then be forwarded with a TVI or seimans or CD3 programmer.
If its a TVI tacho then you can adjust the kms back with a CD3 tacho programmer.
These programmers are dedicated tacho center programmers!!!

dashradio
2nd June, 2010, 12:08 AM
If its a 1324 tacho you can short two pins on the board of the tacho, this will re-set the kms to zero. The kms can then be forwarded with a TVI or seimans or CD3 programmer.
If its a TVI tacho then you can adjust the kms back with a CD3 tacho programmer.
These programmers are dedicated tacho center programmers!!!

Hi, do you have a picture of the two pins that can be shorted ?

truck tec
26th September, 2010, 01:54 PM
you have to chang the kilometer reading from the tachograph using TCO tool no way to do it by das even mersedes dealer use TCO tool to do it

sosautomotive
27th September, 2010, 09:59 AM
May I know how I could set back the mileage for MB Actros after the replacement of new odometer? Could I do it in DAS? Or do I need anything other tools?

hi mate, you want to unlock the speed limit?

Artur_Diag
10th January, 2011, 10:57 AM
You probably have a 1319-27 tachograph and the only way of changing kms is for more kms, to a max of 900000. You can`t never reducing kms "by the book". The only way of puting what you want is replacing an eprom on the tacho, but for that you must go to a reparation center of tachographs.

I work on tachographs...

Sorry for my english.

Hello may I ask you for help as you work with tachographs ? I need one software for MB star diagnosis adapter 2

TULGEYWOODMAN
11th January, 2011, 09:28 AM
So no definitive replies!
How about the 2 pins? [or is this another urban myth?]

charlie-h
22nd November, 2011, 10:53 PM
So no definitive replies!
How about the 2 pins? [or is this another urban myth?]

No mate not a myth. Short 2 points on the board then kms are set to zero.

The reason i did not post photo is because what are people going to do when zeroed?

A dedicated tacho programmer is needed to increase the kms to the desired value.

I will photo if you require it.

I agree with you about the ammount of myths on dk though.

darkthrone
30th May, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hello
Can you upload a picture with the 2 pins
Thanks

TULGEYWOODMAN
30th May, 2012, 07:32 PM
No mate not a myth. Short 2 points on the board then kms are set to zero.

The reason i did not post photo is because what are people going to do when zeroed?

A dedicated tacho programmer is needed to increase the kms to the desired value.

I will photo if you require it.

I agree with you about the ammount of myths on dk though.
Can you post pic of 2 points to short please?

Let me worry about increasing the kms !