PDA

View Full Version : MB key program to AK400

bali motor
8th December, 2009, 08:26 AM
hi,
which is more accurate make key from soft code master or soft MBkeyprog?
I asked for suggestions from members.

maybe there is a soft mb key prog?

this link for mbkeyprog: http://www.noim*o.lt/equipment/params/73/
(pls edit for noim*o.lt duble M )
regard

julianii
8th December, 2009, 09:41 PM
thanks bali motors for this information
plz check the link ,,
best regards

gogoli
13th December, 2009, 11:10 PM
thnx to u friend

marginal
12th February, 2010, 11:49 PM
Hello.

The link does not work for me.
Please help.

marginal
12th February, 2010, 11:51 PM
It works now, thanks :-).

kautuvera
13th February, 2010, 12:45 AM
ak400 software program or can someone provide me put?

jckhing
13th February, 2010, 04:44 AM
I've just bought MB Keyprog 2 and AK400. I'm planning on using AK400 just for the hardware purpose like reading and writing of eeprom. But I'll use MB Keyprog 2 to reset the key and calculate the dump from ak400. Will get the "gold box" 912X programmer v1.54 to replace the ak400 function in reading 912.

I also bought the clone star diagnosis tool but the supplier send the wrong hdd with bmw software only, after Chinese New Year they will replace the hdd for me. The MB Keyprog 2 has the funtion to renew ecu but I'm not sure whether clone star diagnosis support coding of the ecu as I've heard that only original tool can make it. So I'm planning to test first.

mercis
13th February, 2010, 07:41 AM
i have ak400(big shit)

cjawahir
13th February, 2010, 10:34 AM
i have ak400(big shit)

hi , so this tool is no good ?

cj

mercis
13th February, 2010, 12:08 PM
china clone,work 50%
ak500 better,cost more,2-2500 usd

Roma
13th February, 2010, 09:20 PM
who that to lay out the program MBKeyprog2 ?

clive_pather
15th March, 2010, 06:00 AM
Hi there, i hve been to china recently and ak500 is also rubbish, as for the mb star the clone one works very well depending who your supplier is and it will program your ecu with new software but there is this little problem that we are having--we dont have SCN coding like the dealership

nothing
21st July, 2010, 10:55 PM
any tried to read 912 EZS with x prog?

m5000
8th August, 2010, 01:24 PM
hi,
which is more accurate make key from soft code master or soft MBkeyprog?
I asked for suggestions from members.

maybe there is a soft mb key prog?

this link for mbkeyprog: http://www.noim*o.lt/equipment/params/73/
(pls edit for noim*o.lt duble M )
regard

Thanks a lot for this link.
Greetz

brumetw
18th August, 2010, 11:46 AM
china clone,work 50%
ak500 better,cost more,2-2500 usd

Which product is good for key program? :idea:

hkirov
18th August, 2010, 03:23 PM
Hi guys i see some have the AK400 and are not so happy with it, can you tell us the one worded having. I was going to get the AK400 but want to make sure i wont spend my money for nothing. Is X prog same way or its better.

will appreciate all advices on the better one to get.

mercis
18th August, 2010, 06:51 PM
ak400 can you use for old mb,w210 202
cant read new eslwith nec chip
cant write key via infrared(i use upa)

hkirov
18th August, 2010, 11:29 PM
ak400 can you use for old mb,w210 202
cant read new eslwith nec chip
cant write key via infrared(i use upa)

So M8 you say AK400 is no good then, but what do you mean by it cant reed the new ESL, do you refer to the newer than 2003 or the keylessGo ones, also as i saw on youtube.com they were using it to do Ir programing on keys less than the KeylessGo for witch you need the AK500.

So witch one should i go for than can you advise on a full set as i need to do the ECU,ESL,EIS and key programing, i will be greatly appreciative if i could get some help on that as i am getting confused on AK400, X-Prog M or UPA.

agabna
19th August, 2010, 02:23 AM
hello
i confirmed what they said ak400+ak500 are lost of money
the onley thing which is can be good if you just read the EIS and then claculate the key without writing again to the eis because the dealer never do anything to eis just bring the new key

for that reason i think www.mehaco.com/ (http://www.mehaco.com/) is the only right people because u just send the dump and they send to you working key but the price is high
so i advice you to save your money and just buy the tools which can read the EIS dump without damge to it
the original equipment like omega our x porgrarm and mb key prog2

hkirov
19th August, 2010, 03:54 AM
So Agabna you say, X-Prog M is the way to go, and what about if i want to renew ( make virgin ) the ECU and EZS, as i have two used EZS laying around and want to use them on another cars.

agabna
19th August, 2010, 08:52 PM
you can renew mb ecu it easy and you need the das to matched with eza but i dont have the files
and for the ezs it not easy unless u have the green key and as i think you should know the vin inside the ezs to matched(coding) with the ecu and you will need the epc software for coding
here in the form good people can help you for virgin the ecu

hkirov
20th August, 2010, 03:05 AM
thanks Agabna but can you tell me how to vergin the ECU with das as i searched all around the ecu menu and couldnt find it, and also about the EZS i have the idea of reading it and then overwriting the new EZS with the data from the old one but the problem i have is:
- older w203 EZS ( before 2003 ) have two chips to read and newer than 2003 have just one.
- can someone tell me how to do it, or on how to vergin the EZS so i put it into the car set it up, by model vin and so on and then, take it off again and write down the key file into it so i wont have to use the Green Key.

lovelyirshad
2nd September, 2010, 11:50 PM
hi guys you ppl are right the ak400 is really shit for the cars after 2004 because your single mistake can damage the eis but lots of tries now i have manage that how to read and write eis without damage that you just take care about the eprom code never select wrong code because each eeprom needs diffrent volts and puls to read or write so befor to start just read carefully the chip family code so i wish you will be success full
since 1 year i didn't damage any eis by ak400 but in the bigning i damaged more than 20 eis

lovelyirshad
2nd September, 2010, 11:55 PM
there is no use to make eis like virgin because to activate that you need the workshop key
the best way if any eis gets damaged you just find and used eis with the same part no and you must have to look the eeprom code that should be the same then just read data from old one and write in the other one
that works fine and if you need more keys so just calculate the new key and write the modified dump it works and never make the new key with the no of 1 or 2 or 3 you just start from the no 4 to no 8

lovelyirshad
2nd September, 2010, 11:59 PM
for new ESL with the nec chip still there is no tool which can renew the ESL or may be there is but i couldn't find so in that case i just buy the new ESL and just autorized with replaced eis
in UAE it coast only 400Dhs

electro_one
23rd September, 2010, 08:29 PM
MERCI BIEN