PDA

View Full Version : Seat Toledo mk3 1.9 TDI. 105hp. Trying to increase the power

arturomartinez
10th January, 2019, 11:35 PM
Hi, everybody.
I have recently started in the world of improving the performance of the engines of my cars, is a subject that I have always liked and it's time to do my tests for myself, but of course, I do not have much idea.
my test car, Seat toledo 1.9 TDI (which I use every day to go to work) is a little low in power and even more when I hook the trailer with the motorbikes and the quad, and that moment, is impossible to follow my colleague with his Seat Leon FR 150hp.
I read that the engine of my is not so good to improve it performance, although I have also seen in another post that could reach 140 hp, this would be wonderful!!

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/677547-Seat-Altea-1-9-TDI-PD-BXE-105bhp-stage1-tuning

I attach the data of my ECU:

EDC16U34
03G 906 021 LN
0 281 013 282

I also attach the original file that I have extracted from it and the photo.
Do you have a map that is compatible with my ECU? I have tried to increase turbo pressure with titanium ECM software by 20% but I don't see the results.
Thank you very much for your help!

if you need anymore information about my car, do not hesitate to contact with me. ;)

mprog
10th January, 2019, 11:59 PM
20% of turbo :D

First learn how works engines. In internet You can find EDC16 tuning guide