PDA

View Full Version : Passat Euro6 EDC17c74 2.0 TDI 150hp Need FAP EGR Adblue SCR Nox off

PowerPlus
13th January, 2019, 11:35 PM
Hi man

can someone help with

FAP + EGR + Adblue SCR Nox off for
EDC17c74
Passat Euro6 2.0 TDI 150hp

thanks
bye

daynight
14th January, 2019, 12:20 AM
Yes. Full solution can be present. Write me PM.

morgano
14th January, 2019, 09:16 AM

Can't see how this helps forum member.

You know your help in forum need be free right?

Your way to proceed looks more like "fishing customers" than "helping forum members".

PowerPlus
14th January, 2019, 03:00 PM

Can you post file wiith tested solution here please

daynight
14th January, 2019, 06:00 PM
You need help or ready to write modifyed file? What is a help? I understand forum rules, but i think also that help is a help as help. Presence of ready tested modifyed file is a work. And why one guy should work for free and another should take money without working? :D Thats funny. Just continue to waiting 100% correct solution for this hard edc17C74 for free :D :D :D

Do not think, that i wanted money! I no asked for money on this topic!

I would help if someone had asked for help. In this case, a ready solution is required. This is no help. The topic above explained what it is.

PowerPlus
14th January, 2019, 06:14 PM
someone can help please

morgano
14th January, 2019, 08:52 PM
You need help or ready to write modifyed file? What is a help? I understand forum rules, but i think also that help is a help as help. Presence of ready tested modifyed file is a work. And why one guy should work for free and another should take money without working? :D Thats funny. Just continue to waiting 100% correct solution for this hard edc17C74 for free :D :D :D

I would help if someone had asked for help. In this case, a ready solution is required. This is no help. The topic above explained what it is.

I understand your point, completely, but you will agree an answer like the first one you gave on this topic is quite rare.

What kind of help could you have given on PM? I'm curious. Maybe help on maps and swiitches names for damos??? If so, my applause to you, really.

PowerPlus
14th January, 2019, 09:06 PM

If you have a working solution , post file,
i test and give you feedback , thanks and rep

daynight
14th January, 2019, 09:56 PM
If you have a working solution , post file,
i test and give you feedback , thanks and rep

I no need feedback for my solutions. They are 100% correct and tested. I haven't ready mod file with your software version. Sorry.

PowerPlus
15th January, 2019, 03:27 AM
I no need feedback for my solutions. They are 100% correct and tested. I haven't ready mod file with your software version. Sorry.

what a shame,
I want to remind you of your first message here, embarrassing
well, maybe another member will help

PowerPlus
15th January, 2019, 06:21 PM
bump .....:crushed:

PowerPlus
16th January, 2019, 04:08 PM
no one can help , hmm:itsme: