PDA

View Full Version : Bmw 535d e60 edc16cp35 "fahrerwunsch rohwert" problem? IQ DROPPING

smotorsport
15th January, 2019, 03:28 AM
Hello, I've got a strange problem with one bmw e60 535d LCI 286hp. Car is DPF OFF and stage 1 remap, but goes unconstant because of drop of IQ. In attached log you can see everything goes down and up and my thoughts are because of "fahrerwunsch rohwert" goes down. In translate from german this is drivers wish. I've checked everything more than 10 times and nothing wrong. Tried with emulated egt sensors and disconnected from the plug - same thing, so no EGT protection. Tried increasing/decreasing drivers wish - same thing. I've tried with cheating NM to IQ maps and then no problem, but I don't want to be like that. Is there any limiter of the drivers wish? Has anybody got the same problem and can share the solution?
P.S. I havent tried changing AccPed_swtDrvBehav_C from 0 to 1, but I'dont think that will help...

Ignasvw
15th January, 2019, 10:23 AM
upload mod

smotorsport
15th January, 2019, 01:58 PM
Here is mod file. I see some mistakes (limp TL's bumped high) but for sure that not the problem. Tried also with lower value in x axis of NM to IQ (not 850 but 720) so ecu dont get mistaken by the difference 620-850. Tried with linear interpoladet values for 800nm in NM to IQ map - same. Updated ecu with ori file, than just transfered changes for power with dpf ON just for the test - same thing. Tonight will test with that switch I mention to see what happens.

PowerPlus
15th January, 2019, 06:26 PM
orig File ?

Ignasvw
15th January, 2019, 06:52 PM
1.Maybe if you wont cut 50%dtc table you would have other foults.
2.Im not sure but how its possible to edit tq limiters like this ( unless you working not in winols and you cant see the changes.)
3.dpf off is bad
4.To drive with this FP you need to change r90. your fuel pump doesnt have enaugh volume to run on this pressure with that amount of fuel.

smotorsport
15th January, 2019, 07:59 PM
1.Maybe if you wont cut 50%dtc table you would have other foults.
2.Im not sure but how its possible to edit tq limiters like this ( unless you working not in winols and you cant see the changes.)
3.dpf off is bad
4.To drive with this FP you need to change r90. your fuel pump doesnt have enaugh volume to run on this pressure with that amount of fuel.

1. As I said dpf off is not done by me. But even with ori file there are NO dtcs!
2. Tq limiters edited just for the test.
3. As 1
4. I know very good with what FP this can can run, but even if you are right there will be dtc for low FP and limp mode and even with ori file (dpf ON) and remapped like that there are no dtcs!

Ignasvw
16th January, 2019, 09:02 AM
1. As I said dpf off is not done by me. But even with ori file there are NO dtcs!
2. Tq limiters edited just for the test.
3. As 1
4. I know very good with what FP this can can run, but even if you are right there will be dtc for low FP and limp mode and even with ori file (dpf ON) and remapped like that there are no dtcs!
just set dw max 67. tq limiters flat 67. rail 16.5 , no more duration than 10%

smotorsport
16th January, 2019, 10:32 AM

Will try tommorow.

SpecZ
16th January, 2019, 06:45 PM
That file wins the torque limiter awards..

What a mess!!!!

smotorsport
16th January, 2019, 10:54 PM
That file wins the torque limiter awards..

What a mess!!!!

May I ask why? Mess is to flat them?

smotorsport
19th January, 2019, 03:09 AM

Tested aaaaaaand....... again the same :( :( :(. Fahrerwunsch rohwert drops to 500nm and so the IQ :(

bobolin4o
19th January, 2019, 08:10 AM
Look how is the temperature of the air (boost)...
Look how is the temperature of the fuel...

daynight
19th January, 2019, 10:28 AM
this cars had the problems with intake cooling. When intake temperature go higher - air quantity go lower. Lower quantity of air = lower quantity ot fuel limited by the maf. This can be also higher exhaust pressure related. This engine have problems with valve springs also and after 3500 rpm backpressure return gases in to the cylinders. You will never seen flat torque to higher revs :)

smotorsport
19th January, 2019, 12:23 PM
Look how is the temperature of the air (boost)...
Look how is the temperature of the fuel...

Boost temp max 56c at 230-240km/h, because weather is cold now, in summer will be problem but not now. Fuel temp limiter flatted to testt, no difference then I looked fuel temp maaax 45-55c.... So this not problem too... :(

smotorsport
19th January, 2019, 12:26 PM
this cars had the problems with intake cooling. When intake temperature go higher - air quantity go lower. Lower quantity of air = lower quantity ot fuel limited by the maf. This can be also higher exhaust pressure related. This engine have problems with valve springs also and after 3500 rpm backpressure return gases in to the cylinders. You will never seen flat torque to higher revs :)

Maf switched off, even then its plugged for the IAT sensor to work and you can see IAT is 2-3c.... If they were the valve spring it will cut one time and dont want to rev any higher but here is unconstant, thats why I pointed to the fahrerwunsch rohwert because this is the ting I suspect... You can see the log in the first post...