PDA

View Full Version : hummer3 2008 passlock

pedro01
16th January, 2019, 01:28 PM
Good morning, I have a hummer 3 in my store with all the lost keys, it does not have any type of antenna or immobilizer, but it has a fixed padlock on the instrument panel and it does not let the engine turn, I made a simple key without a chip and a control remote on kd 900 that is working perfectly! Can someone help me with this security system?
hummer
h3 2008

camelgd
16th January, 2019, 02:12 PM
Security is built into the lock cylinder. Brass key will start vehicle if system is working. Common problems are dirty lock, weak magnet on cylinder plug, reader on plug housing not picking up magnet field. Check fuses. Sometimes just a good cleaning of lock will cure problem, other times replace lock cylinder, or housing or both.

pedro01
17th January, 2019, 01:23 PM
thank you friend for tips, this car just lost the keys was working normally, we are in Brazil and here I do not have the original key for this car so we made an adaptation with the key of the hunday! she turns on the dashboard and opens the doors! but it still does not turn the engine.

sleepyrz
18th January, 2019, 08:43 PM
are you suuuuure it doesnt have an immo ring somewhere else under the dash maybe????

hummer h3 here has a chip.......

​https://www.americankeysupply.com/product/chevy-colorado-gmc-canyon-hummer-h3-b110-pk3-brk-5058