PDA

View Full Version : accent 2004 auto gear immo off

keymaker.gr
18th January, 2019, 05:09 PM
Hi all i need immo off for A KEFICO 9030930564F 39109-22528 accent 2004 automatic gears ......
thanks in advance

avital
18th January, 2019, 06:20 PM
Not know about off by dump but , know the emulator work with this type ECU perfect.
I mount and test many times.
example movie with KEFICO and EMU info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6CBz7Q8R04

keymaker.gr
18th January, 2019, 07:18 PM
thanks for the reply...but any wiring for julie ?????

avital
18th January, 2019, 08:04 PM
julie , what is this ?????

romecu
18th January, 2019, 08:13 PM
i tested many times the emulator that avital say. very very good emulator and very very easy install, you can install inside of ecu or in place of smarta (immo box). julie is universal emulator but not cover all and lot things that say can do with it not works or have problems, is emulator for amateurs, search professional emulators like hyundai / kia smartra 1/2 emu. Ask to carlab in his forum if can make it, always say that ask in forum and never get response from it, bad support or directly not support.

eepromdom
18th January, 2019, 08:35 PM
Hi all i need immo off for A KEFICO 9030930564F 39109-22528 accent 2004 automatic gears ......
thanks in advanceI know its a long shot... But I immo off a kefico gets ecu by using the immo off universal decoder with the Hyundai elantra module... Try it maybe you're lucky and it works... Its on the flash... Lemme know if you come right otherwise tomorrow afternoon I will send you a file to try... If you dont have otocheck universal immo off already...

keymaker.gr
18th January, 2019, 09:58 PM
I know its a long shot... But I immo off a kefico gets ecu by using the immo off universal decoder with the Hyundai elantra module... Try it maybe you're lucky and it works... Its on the flash... Lemme know if you come right otherwise tomorrow afternoon I will send you a file to try... If you dont have otocheck universal immo off already...

I need immo off for the specific accent that has automatic gears....
If you have please send me the file
Thanks in advance

eepromdom
18th January, 2019, 10:01 PM
I need immo off for the specific accent that has automatic gears....
If you have please send me the file
Thanks in advanceIll use your file and put it thru the software for you to try... Tomkrrow ..it should immo off but keep auto map as is...

keymaker.gr
18th January, 2019, 10:36 PM
Ill use your file and put it thru the software for you to try... Tomkrrow ..it should immo off but keep auto map as is...

If you can change only immo... Yes.... This is what I am looking for.... Keep map as is please....
Thanks In abvance

eepromdom
21st January, 2019, 01:13 PM
If you can change only immo... Yes.... This is what I am looking for.... Keep map as is please....
Thanks In abvanceTry this one...588992
Report back if your transmission is working ok... The edit immo off works for sure... But im not sure on the gearbox... Let me know pls bro...

keymaker.gr
21st January, 2019, 01:51 PM
Try this one...588992
Report back if your transmission is working ok... The edit immo off works for sure... But im not sure on the gearbox... Let me know pls bro...

Thanks for the help......Which programm you use to immo off ???
Thanks again

eepromdom
21st January, 2019, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the help......Which programm you use to immo off ???
Thanks againThis file I didnt put thru any software... Its a file my dad got from carlab I think... I dunno if its auto or man? I

no passwords here. I dont need my ego stroked...