PDA

View Full Version : Vag edc17cp14

eepromdom
18th January, 2019, 07:54 PM
Guys I need help pls... I'm trying to clone an 022 Audi edc17. I read the orig file via k tag on the bench. And I also made a backup of the new ecu I wanna transfer the software to ... So i wrote the orig file onto the new ecu. It successfully wrote but I still have immo problem? Pls help. What am I doing wrong? O tried serial programming activation on both ecus... Saved the patch files wrote the patch orig files into the new ecu? Nada... Diagnostics reveals only ecu start blocked by immo? What's the correct way forward... My deepest thanks in advance... What files should I write into the new one... Its the iron/from tricore tc1796 without external flash. Eeprom is in tc1796...

rojhat
18th January, 2019, 07:57 PM
Guys I need help pls... I'm trying to clone an 022 Audi edc17. I read the orig file via k tag on the bench. And I also made a backup of the new ecu I wanna transfer the software to ... So i wrote the orig file onto the new ecu. It successfully wrote but I still have immo problem? Pls help. What am I doing wrong? O tried serial programming activation on both ecus... Saved the patch files wrote the patch orig files into the new ecu? Nada... Diagnostics reveals only ecu start blocked by immo? What's the correct way forward... My deepest thanks in advance... What files should I write into the new one... Its the iron/from tricore tc1796 without external flash. Eeprom is in tc1796...hi immo its not clonable . if you want start make immo off with same ecu number .

Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant Tapatalk

eepromdom
18th January, 2019, 08:15 PM
hi immo its not clonable . if you want start make immo off with same ecu number .

Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant TapatalkThank you for the advice brother... I saw they say its otp and some areas of file are not rewritable... The original box is 03l 906 022jr and the new box is 03l 906 022bd. Ktag shows same software no for both... Can I rewrite the new ecu back to the original file that was on it and immo off that one? The launch reveals no other codes besides immo? And are you able to help if I post the original file on the new box I wanna put in this car? Although I pulled the original ecus file the box is a gonner...
Once again..I know time is money so thank you for helping me figure this one out...

rojhat
18th January, 2019, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the advice brother... I saw they say its otp and some areas of file are not rewritable... The original box is 03l 906 022jr and the new box is 03l 906 022bd. Ktag shows same software no for both... Can I rewrite the new ecu back to the original file that was on it and immo off that one? The launch reveals no other codes besides immo? And are you able to help if I post the original file on the new box I wanna put in this car? Although I pulled the original ecus file the box is a gonner...
Once again..I know time is money so thank you for helping me figure this one out...hi if you want good off post original ecu full read and replace ecu full read separatly data no ktag backup and im make it on off after you try as you want.
for starting car im sure for compatibilty not sure all ok

Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant Tapatalk

eepromdom
18th January, 2019, 08:39 PM
hi if you want good off post original ecu full read and replace ecu full read separatly data no ktag backup and im make it on off after you try as you want.
for starting car im sure for compatibilty not sure all ok

Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant TapatalkThank you. I will send tc1796 flash and tc1796 eeprom files separately from each respective ecu tomorrow for you to try.. Thank you. Ill post them tomorrow for you..

avital
20th January, 2019, 01:38 PM
Upolad both dumps , it is ECU with WFS5 immo.

ladadens1
21st January, 2019, 10:18 AM
post eprom+mpc data from old and new ecu.

i can transfer the old immo data.it need to be preparied. only whrite cant works.

eepromdom
21st January, 2019, 12:53 PM

i can transfer the old immo data.it need to be preparied. only whrite cant works.Here are the files. Thank you ...

eepromdom
21st January, 2019, 01:04 PM

i can transfer the old immo data.it need to be preparied. only whrite cant works.Couldn't attach files... Here ill try again...once again... Thank you..588985588986588987588988

avital
21st January, 2019, 02:59 PM
Your eeprom for donor with stored org immo data:
pass in PM.

leoautocenter
1st April, 2019, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE = avital; 3478951] Seu eeprom para doador com dados armazenados de immo da organização:
passe em pm.
589029[/ CITAR]

Amigo, qual software você usa para descriptografar o ecu edc17?