PDA

View Full Version : Ford Transit Tipper 2.4 TDDI tune EEC-V TDDi

kennyash1
20th January, 2019, 07:02 PM
Hello all I recently bought a transit tipper for recovering motors and wanted to know if it could be tuned? I have taken a read of the vehicle using kess clone. I assume this vehicle is okay to write to using clone also? im wanting it to be tuned for max power if possible? thanks and rep will be issued

HW: 3C1AEE
SW: PURT2J0.HEX
VIN nr.: WF0LXXTTFL5G67103
SW ver.:
Spare:
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.:
Installation: EEC-V TDDi

thanks guys, hope all had a good new year also!

kennyash1
21st January, 2019, 10:41 AM
Hello all I recently bought a transit tipper for recovering motors and wanted to know if it could be tuned? I have taken a read of the vehicle using kess clone. I assume this vehicle is okay to write to using clone also? im wanting it to be tuned for max power if possible? thanks and rep will be issued

HW: 3C1AEE
SW: PURT2J0.HEX
VIN nr.: WF0LXXTTFL5G67103
SW ver.:
Spare:
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.:
Installation: EEC-V TDDi

thanks guys, hope all had a good new year also!

anybody got a tune for this?

morgano
22nd January, 2019, 03:04 AM
Here is tuned file. Give it a try and tell me if you feel the improvement ;)

Regards,

morgano
24th January, 2019, 02:19 AM
@kennyash1

Have you downloaded the tune? Have you tried it? Do you know where "Thanks" and/or "Reputation(Star)" buttons are? Do you plan to give feedback about the file? Not even gave a single thank you answering the private i sent you with the password. And i was wondering why your rep is in red colour.

Regards,

kennyash1
25th January, 2019, 10:35 AM
@kennyash1

Have you downloaded the tune? Have you tried it? Do you know where "Thanks" and/or "Reputation(Star)" buttons are? Do you plan to give feedback about the file? Not even gave a single thank you answering the private i sent you with the password. And i was wondering why your rep is in red colour.

Regards,

I have not flashed the tune yet we are going to try it this morning after a recent gear box issue , however i have thanked and repped you. I have no idea why my rep is in negative as I have not recieved bad reputation for a good while. And if you look at my history I used to help people alot more frequently but now my leg is better im out in the field a bit more. thanks

morgano
25th January, 2019, 10:55 AM
Hahahaha didn't know you log in with two different names to the forum.

Ok, i wait your news ;)