PDA

View Full Version : any ideas

terrain
7th September, 2008, 11:18 AM
hi after a week i have finally managed to set up my eurovox with all the channels the box came with wd hard drive installed when i try to record i get the message hard drive full or not installed i have tried taking the hard drive out and replacing it in again a few times but its still the same anyone any ideas to fix it as i didn't want to have to send it back.

satsmo
8th September, 2008, 10:37 AM
You need to do a recording before the drive is recognised in some cases. I presume you flashed with 1.1A firmware?

terrain
8th September, 2008, 04:09 PM
You need to do a recording before the drive is recognised in some cases. I presume you flashed with 1.1A firmware?

yes flashed with 1.1A tried to record with timer and instant record keep getting message error hard drive full or not installed. had the hard drive in and out a few times still no joy. been in touch with e-bay seller waiting for his reply.

satsmo
9th September, 2008, 10:27 AM
Have you tried a factory reset and reflash?

terrain
9th September, 2008, 01:36 PM
Have you tried a factory reset and reflash?

no haven't done a factory reset or reflash but e-bay seller has been in touch and told me to send box back on Friday when his new stock comes in and will send a new box out to me he says must be a fault with box. thanks for your help.

jh1
11th September, 2008, 08:03 PM
my signal is showing only 8 % on channels any ideas on improving this