PDA

View Full Version : newbee

JARVO
7th September, 2008, 02:48 PM
Hi all im new to all this.seen a aurovox working the other day and decided to purchace 1.after reading a little about them i decided to buy the kriptview A700c the box is working great but i was told by a freind that i still need to have my origanal v-box connected so that vm can detect and upgrade my vm card in the front of the v-box.
Is this true?:questionmark:

cgscott
7th September, 2008, 03:05 PM
Not sure but i have my dreambox split with my card inserted in my box in the other room just in case.

my mates v box went down last week and i know that everything is logged in the vbox memory. What channels youve been watching etc...

I just keep mines in to be on the safe side.

bugaloo41
7th September, 2008, 03:32 PM
Jarvo lots of people recommend having both vm and clone box plugged in. Then again lots dont bother. Down to personal choice. Keeping both on will ensure that its easy to switch back to vm if you ever to have call them out.

JARVO
7th September, 2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks for that info guys its much app.:D

ZaFoD
7th September, 2008, 04:32 PM
We've had both our Vermin boxes disconnected for a over a month, at different times in the past.
Both times the boxes only showed the 5 standard TV channels when reconnected, even after multiple reboots.
After calling the Customer Services, they told us to reboot the box and it suddenly worked, so they must have updated something at their end.