PDA

View Full Version : Trafic Injector Codes OBD-BDM

TilQ34
24th January, 2019, 11:44 PM
Renault Trafic II
2008 Diesel
2.0 Dci 115ps
EDC16.....

I read a lot that injector codes can get be lost after flashing modified file and that the car won't start.
If Ksuite gives me the option to read the injector codes before reading the Ecu and let's sy that the car won't start...
Can I then learn the codes back by Ksuite by uploading the saved inj. file or do I need to do it with a diag tool?

Have also Ktag but guy don't want his ecu opened

leotdx
24th January, 2019, 11:46 PM
Use galletto to write injectors on traffic or vivaro. Injectors code can be lost on flash but you can write back

TilQ34
25th January, 2019, 12:29 AM
Can I flash it back by Ksuite self Tool=>Injector codes codify(after flashed modded)?
Or just another tool like Delphi...

teerak2uk
25th January, 2019, 12:52 AM
Can I flash it back by Ksuite self Tool=>Injector codes codify(after flashed modded)?
Or just another tool like Delphi...Yes you can also some scan tool can read them

TilQ34
25th January, 2019, 12:47 PM
Thanks for reply's...
Now it's more clear for me..

But I convinced him to do it by the ECU, BDM

Didn't do it before, first time that Im gonna use my Ktag, but don't found any issues on the net by full BDM read

Agiukas
25th January, 2019, 12:58 PM
KESS Clone and galleto do these over OBD no problem, just read injector codes before writing and after writing flash write back injector codes, thats all :)

TilQ34
25th January, 2019, 05:50 PM
So recoding the injector codes after flashed mod file... But not via Kess=>Tool>learn/codify inj codes..
Only by using diag tool..?

teerak2uk
25th January, 2019, 06:12 PM
Yes you can do it with kess