PDA

View Full Version : toyota runner and hilux

Tobby_35
25th January, 2019, 01:01 PM
hi guys is posible explain for procedure work immooff for two file one 93c56 and 93c86, i waiting you ask.

thanks advance.

Tobby_35
25th January, 2019, 02:39 PM
hi guys is posible you help.

thanks advance.

hi guys is posible explain for procedure work immooff for two file one 93c56 and 93c86, i waiting you ask.

thanks advance.

eepromdom
25th January, 2019, 08:28 PM
hi guys is posible you help.

thanks advance.Found your thread... Will edit tomorrow afternoon so you can see procedure... Remove immo box before you replace ecu into the vehicle...

no passwords here. I dont need my ego stroked...

Tobby_35
25th January, 2019, 11:16 PM
hi friend eepromdom l waiting you help.

thanks advance

Found your thread... Will edit tomorrow afternoon so you can see procedure... Remove immo box befor e you replace ecu into the vehicle...

Tobby_35
28th January, 2019, 11:58 AM
hi friend good day, I WAITING YOU HELP EEPROMDOM, YOU BOX MAIL IS FULL. AND ACHACCHA I WAITING YOU HELP.

REGARDS.

thanks advance.

eepromdom
28th January, 2019, 01:42 PM
hi friend good day, I WAITING YOU HELP EEPROMDOM, YOU BOX MAIL IS FULL. AND ACHACCHA I WAITING YOU HELP.

REGARDS.Will get back to you... Im trying to find rhe guy that showed me how to do it... If you search toyota quantum immo off in immo or ecu or locksmith im sure you'll find it... As soon as I find the thread ill forward it to you

eepromdom
28th January, 2019, 01:56 PM
The c56 file is not a toyota 2.7 petrol or d4d file... Either its corrupt or belongs to what looks like a 3zzfe or 4zzfe file? The c86 file looks 6adly corrupted... Like someone tried to manually edit the keys in... Send original files not tampered with... Maybe then we can help...

Tobby_35
28th January, 2019, 02:39 PM
hi friend tested this file 93c86 fortunner. i waiting you help.