PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM NISSAN ATLEON WORD¨ OIL¨ ON THE DISPLAY

GERCOMOTIVE
25th January, 2019, 06:04 PM
Hello friends, I have a nile ATLEON that appears in the display of the kilometers the word OIL and does not allow to visualize the total kilometers of the vehicle.

Logically the OIL imagine that it is the SERVICE for time or mileage like any other vehicle.

The problem is that there is no way to erase it either manually or manually with the buttons in the box.

I have already encountered this problem 5 or 6 times and I have not been able to solve it.

I have even tried to write another mileage on the micro 908 that it takes to see if it would disappear, but neither.

Has anyone happened to you?

Thank you very much in advance

TOINO
25th January, 2019, 06:18 PM
can not be service but oil level problem or even dilution of oil if the car is diesel and has particle filter

cupsi
25th January, 2019, 06:34 PM
Maybe oil pressure in engine not good ( weak pressure ) or low level oil. Do u check oil in engine ? in the worst case, Maybe this on picture, i dont know how is write on English..

GERCOMOTIVE
25th January, 2019, 07:30 PM
Thanks friends, I will check first of all the oil level sensor, and in the worst case I will change the oil to see what happens,

I will keep you informed, thanks for the help :)

GERCOMOTIVE
28th January, 2019, 11:20 AM
Hi friends, I've checked everything in the truck and it's all right.

We have replaced the instrument panel with a used one and it does not present the fault.

Conclusion the ruling is in the dashboard.

Greetings, friends