PDA

View Full Version : Samsung LED Eco Friendly TV!!!! Problem

a12arm
9th December, 2009, 02:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone who has purchased the new Samsung range of LED tv's has had any problems???

We have just been in contact with samsung support because of a fault we thought we had with our new TV, we bought the ue46u7020 led tv and while we were very happy with it's features and the fact it was energy saving we started to discover that sometimes after switch on, we had to retune the stored channels and time on most mornings which can't be right can it???? So a quick call to Samsung clears up the problem!!!!!

Do not switch off your NEW ECO ENERGY LED TV by the wall or it will lose it's setting!!!!!!!!!!! It "only uses 0.01 of a watt while in standby"

WHAT!!!!

My other tv 4 year old plasma never used any power when it was switch off at the wall and never lost it's settings....

So is this a fault or is Samsung expecting all LED TV owners to leave their tv in standby mode when not used??????

dazza78
17th December, 2009, 01:39 PM
i would'nt really call that a problem, most tv's are the same

its only now that their starting to come out with tv's that switcth straight off again

like the new lg , they call it green technology or something like that,

so i asked whats that then?????????? and the shop assitant said that it actually switchs off !!!!

ha ah wtf so thats green tech then is it lmao
dazza

impactops
7th January, 2010, 09:29 AM
There's a problem with the dvb tuner module, the serial eeprom is not keeping it's settings