PDA

View Full Version : BMW E46 2002r

MSolen
9th December, 2009, 03:51 PM
I greet, I have to correction such dashboard. Someone possesses it can points in order to oneself to connect to 35080 of dissection ??

drpeter
9th December, 2009, 07:04 PM
I greet, I have to correction such dashboard. Someone possesses it can points in order to oneself to connect to 35080 of dissection ??

What do you want?

PremierD
9th December, 2009, 08:12 PM
What do you want?

He wants someone to talk him through Clocking A Beemer mate ... ( Ithink):)

MSolen
9th December, 2009, 09:16 PM
I wanted to 35080 soldering points in order to to does not take apart meter .... but I advised already me ...

yasser
9th December, 2009, 09:38 PM
As I see it is BMW E46, so
arrows are easy to remove, not like E38 or E39.

Better way is to desolder eeprom and reprogram it.
Then maybe you will be first, who will make point location.
For me it is more safe to desolder eeprom, not to read on board ;)

Luck.

drpeter
13th December, 2009, 10:42 AM
I wanted to 35080 soldering points in order to to does not take apart meter .... but I advised already me ...

Sorry I don't want to be the smartass but I programmed about 10 E46 with M35080 on back of board succesfully.
See attachment for connecotions.

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 11:57 AM
Sorry I don't want to be the smartass but I programmed about 10 E46 with M35080 on back of board succesfully.
See attachment for connecotions.

You don't sound like one mate .... But does our original poster have the ability ..(and the Hardware to erase the increment registers )... Without which he's stuffed....

adam28
13th December, 2009, 12:12 PM
As I see it is BMW E46, so
arrows are easy to remove, not like E38 or E39.

So how do you remove from E38 and E39?

Why they so hard? Never done before

Cheers

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 12:17 PM
So how do you remove from E38 and E39?

Why they so hard? Never done before

Cheers

The Hard bit mate is that you have to grip the shafts in order to twist the needles of ...(coz if you don't ..You fcuk the springs )....And you don't want to do that do you ....

Meat-Head
13th December, 2009, 12:20 PM
The Hard bit mate is that you have to grip the shafts in order to twist the needles of ...(coz if you don't ..You fcuk the springs )....And you don't want to do that do you ....

Oh, that's what happens, oops, so what do you grip them with?

(just before i start a new thread, what do you know about Ford Focus clocks)?

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 12:28 PM
Oh, that's what happens, oops, so what do you grip them with?

(just before i start a new thread, what do you know about Ford Focus clocks)?

Ok mate .. Get a pair of long, ish nose pliers... And a Buff... then grind away at them till you can slip them under the springs on the shaft ... Grip like fcuk and twist the needles off ... You will know if you gripping hard enough when you hear the neeles squeak ...(if they dont ..take another grip )....

adam28
13th December, 2009, 12:28 PM

So you need something pretty small to grip the shafts:eating: then just twist the needle and pull up?

PremierD
13th December, 2009, 12:34 PM
So you need something pretty small to grip the shafts:eating: then just twist the needle and pull up?

The shafts a 1mm in dia mate ... But if you use a pair of small pliers .. you won't get enough purchase on them to hold the shaft... It's better to buff down a larger pair...and yes .. Basicly Grip Turn and pull ..( but find a gubbed dash to practice on mate )