PDA

View Full Version : Dacia duster key code

metallo
29th January, 2019, 01:01 PM
Hello! Does anybody know if it's possible and where to get the mechanical key code for a dacia duster europe?
I don't have lishi to decode the cylinder

ciprishor
29th January, 2019, 01:28 PM
I am also very interested in this subject but it seems that you can only order a new key from the dealer. No key code stored anywhere...Maybe I am wrong.

What year is your Duster, because the first models used VAC102 which is easy to read. For the new blade HU136 I cannot find any tool to unlock/decode.

topclef
29th January, 2019, 02:26 PM
Hello! Does anybody know if it's possible and where to get the mechanical key code for a dacia duster europe?
I don't have lishi to decode the cylinder

if you do not have lishi, this job is not for you.

metallo
29th January, 2019, 02:29 PM
it's a 2010 duster so i think it's the vac102 type the new duster has va2(psa), i think the cutting quotes are the same for these 2 blade types, don't they use the same lishi?
I have an all key lost situation and no lishi, so i can't read it, anyway i know for example fiat
has key code written on the ign cylinder, bmw is readable from cas, so is there something like that for dacia/renault?

rapidlocksmiths
29th January, 2019, 02:42 PM
you can buy code from code broker like autosecuritycodes.com , but will cost you almost as much for 1 code as it costs to buy lishi and then you have key codes for ever , i know which makes most sense.

not difficult locks to strip down either .

on that year id expect it to VAC102 , there is a lishi tool for this but it will only pick and decode the ignition or petrol cap , it wont have any joy on the door lock, but the ignition picks and decodes very quickly and easily as does the petrol cap.

the later model using va2 lock is not the same tool at all , it is 2 different tools , one is a laser track lock the other an edge key , both very different so very different tools.

TukoSalamanca2
29th January, 2019, 04:51 PM
you can buy code from code broker like autosecuritycodes.com , but will cost you almost as much for 1 code as it costs to buy lishi and then you have key codes for ever , i know which makes most sense.

not difficult locks to strip down either .

on that year id expect it to VAC102 , there is a lishi tool for this but it will only pick and decode the ignition or petrol cap , it wont have any joy on the door lock, but the ignition picks and decodes very quickly and easily as does the petrol cap.

the later model using va2 lock is not the same tool at all , it is 2 different tools , one is a laser track lock the other an edge key , both very different so very different tools.

Works this webpage for european cars? How can i register in this web?

metallo
29th January, 2019, 06:40 PM
yes sorry i meant it could be the same lishi for vac102 and hu136, va2 is a laser type key so totally different, then the better choice would still be buying a new lishi tool, as expected... thanks for the tips

ciprishor
30th January, 2019, 10:16 AM
So any joy for HU136? How to read/decode this?

rapidlocksmiths
30th January, 2019, 11:47 AM
At present there is not a pick and decoder for the HU136 at all , they dont normally delevop one until they are sure of its sales potential to cover development and tooling costs .

although there are some similarities in the profile its a very different key to the vac102 so would need a new tool.

vac102 has 6 cut positions and a generic 7th cut at tip , with 5 key heights

HU136 has 8 cuts and uses 4 key cut heights

so as well as the profile having slight differences the depth and space measurements are also totally different , so would be a different tool .

so until one of the manufacturers decides theres sufficient sales potential for this im afraid its order in the code or go old school and remove and strip locks

ciprishor
28th August, 2019, 02:36 PM
Looks like they made it, but cannot find a seller to buy it yet

https://scontent.fsbz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/62237538_1272382246258223_7524606540213387264_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQndmRTmh_ro74H-M1OEQ1gfMYQvfm9tMFYs4O9Srwcxgv4O8eSJI7czHLhjyUpHGF I&_nc_ht=scontent.fsbz1-1.fna&oh=35fff55767ec1f153fd9cec29d6ace15&oe=5DD0C1B3

lion0304
28th August, 2019, 10:32 PM
Maybe here:
https://key-code.com/en/lock-picks/8752-lishi-2-in-1-pick-decoder-for-dacia-renault-hu136.html

ciprishor
6th January, 2020, 11:50 AM
Bought it from China and it works well but only for door and trunk. It only picks bits 2 to 8. No bit #1, don't know why...

lion0304
6th January, 2020, 12:07 PM
Bought it from China and it works well but only for door and trunk. It only picks bits 2 to 8. No bit #1, don't know why...

There are only 4 height, so for cut 1, you can try from 1, 2, 3 and 4. One of these will work to turn igntion.

rapidlocksmiths
6th January, 2020, 12:16 PM
theres many reasons why they dont produce tool for the ignition lock , normally due to stability issues , often the blade extension and shoulder reduction needed in order to pick the ignition lock can make the tool unstable in the door lock , it could also be that the locks he was sent to work on were only door locks , it may be that ignition wasnt playing on a lishi like sip22 and vac102 , quite often he will only have the locks he has been sent to work with so makes the tool to the lock , going back 12 years ago this was the case with sip22 fiat , the first batch of tools only had 7 cuts on tool , this was due to the door locks that mr li was sent only having 7 wafers in them , it was only when i sent him 8 cut locks that the tool was altered to the full 8 cut. or it could be like all lishi tools , they made a door tool before making an ignition tool later on as better to sell 2 tools than 1 , especially now theres very little money in developing new tools due to the cheap prices now.

ciprishor
22nd July, 2020, 04:07 PM
Tried to insert the HU136 in the ignition (wasn't curious so far) and it does not fit at all. The tip of the lishi is too wide. So not possible to unlock ignition anyway. Has anyone a solution to unlock ignition for this HU136?

Sergey77kld
26th July, 2020, 02:20 PM
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how to find out the pin code of the renault immo, by the working key? After decoding the chip on the handy baby, we get the password, and with what calculator to calculate the pin code of the immo?

andreia67
26th July, 2020, 08:46 PM
Try Renault Pin Extractor, ISK to PIN.

Sergey77kld
27th July, 2020, 07:42 AM
Tried writing the wrong isk. Otherwise, somehow it is necessary to calculate the PIN code. Maybe there are other options? Not all clients agree to soldering eeprom. I am looking for options, I know what can be calculated from the key, but I don’t know how.

andreia67
27th July, 2020, 07:57 AM
You don't have the right tool. It's easy to read PIN and add key with Renolink (even 1.52 is enough for Dacia before 2012) or FVDI but Renolink is faster and better.

rapidlocksmiths
28th July, 2020, 12:20 AM
......... posted in error