PDA

View Full Version : getting time to watch what you download

allycoops
24th March, 2008, 11:01 PM
Do you Guys get time to watch all you download?? or are you like me and have 100's gig of movie etc that you downlaod and they sit there, then when your running out of space you start deleting them without watching??

Ive got about 1320gig attacted to my Pc full of movies/shows etc and I ve never watched them. Ive downloaded every episode in series 1,2,3 of Prison Break and never even watched the 1st show yet.LOL one day I'll take some time and watch it.

ice2004
24th March, 2008, 11:07 PM
lol i think the only thing iv done like that is download all the Heroes episodes and not watched them yet.

I usually wait till i know iv got a wee bit spare time then download a a few of the latest movies then watch them. If i like them burn them to DVD if not delete them.

I did download the entire Scrub collection (seasons 1-7) and watch all the episodes in a week..............what a week it was :) About 130 episodes, although they are only 20 minutes without ads.

allycoops
24th March, 2008, 11:11 PM
I download almost every night, but never seem to fnd the time to watch all them that I downlaod for myself.

I do downlaod alot for family and friends thou and burn to disk, downed 1st series of "Upstairs Downstairs" 70's show for my mam last night , LOL load of crap really but keeps her amused.

Jaffa
24th March, 2008, 11:19 PM
I download stuff every day but its usually US tv series for wife/daughters. I mean almost all US stuff, they watch them all, throw then on Xbox media center and they can watch at their leisure. I have to have a desktop calendar with a pop up window every day to remind me what to grab....lol

biffo1
24th March, 2008, 11:20 PM
Im The same mate i download all the time have 4 hds in my pc 7 externals and ive watched 1 movie the bucket list , time to get a life i think lol

davidharvey75
25th March, 2008, 12:24 AM
Ditto!
All American stuff. Downloaded streethawk recently, and have plans for 3 series of entourage, 9 series of everybody loved raymond, and 9 of frasier. Well i think Maplins will be getting some buisiness from me for externals!!

charlie senator
25th March, 2008, 12:59 AM
Same here , I download loads of movies but never watch them because the mrs is always watching corrie or east enders or another soap/reality tv program. I burn them all to disc so one of these days i'm going to have to take a week off work just to watch them all .Sad or what ?

thommo
25th March, 2008, 01:18 AM
i used to be a ~~~~er for it, full pc full of stuff i never watched, i dont bother now i just wait till im bored then download a film and watch it via the pc hooked up to the lcd straight after downloading it,even so ive not watched a movie for ages, i am legend and rambo4 where the last ones but theres lots i want to watch i just never get round to it.