PDA

View Full Version : Scenic II 1.6 16 DTC OFF P0141

barth71
1st February, 2019, 01:19 PM
Hi
Somebody could you please help me DTC off (p0141) from ecu Sagem s3000 .
Scenic ii 1.6 16V . I have problem with powered lambda sensor nr.2 and probably ecu fault but engine work everything ok.
Please help.
thanks for advance

barth71
3rd February, 2019, 07:13 PM
I am asking for help from anyone who knows that it is possible to do and can help to file the file.
regards

immokill
3rd February, 2019, 07:58 PM
Why dont you buy used one lambda , new one is cheap to u can buy unevesral with 2 white ,black,and grey wire just check two white wires has to be in continuity resistance 0 OHM because it is heater.

barth71
4th February, 2019, 09:17 AM
Why dont you buy used one lambda , new one is cheap to u can buy unevesral with 2 white ,black,and grey wire just check two white wires has to be in continuity resistance 0 OHM because it is heater.

I'm sorry but I did not write that I already exchanged the lambda and checked the wiring . Even the activation of the heater from ecu gives nothing. That's why I was trying to ask you if it could be turned off. I would not ask for help if it was only for lambda exchange. I have so much knowledge to check it out :-)
Thanks for your interest
regards

immokill
6th February, 2019, 02:56 PM
Black wire is problem you have to see what you have on that wire when car runing It is dificul if you dont have probe lamp to check what is nissing from ecu . Check with probe lamp what you have on black wire when car running .
You see that nobody can turn dtc off or they dont want to help you

Regards