PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Vito 2.2 cdi 150 cv Bosch Edc16c2 DTC OFF

infinityecu
2nd February, 2019, 05:29 PM
Hi all I would like to delete the dtc on a Mercedes Vito with electronic control unit Bosch Edc16c2 and in the diagnosis it brings me back P2078-002 P2512-001 P2225-001 someone is able to help me? Among other things, I tried to eliminate the whole dtc area in the map but the engine warning light and the errors remain active the same as, among other things, a classic of these Mercedes mercedes. Thanks in advance to all those who can help me.

mprog
2nd February, 2019, 05:34 PM
You only writes for help and you non stop looking for..... When You help other members ???

infinityecu
2nd February, 2019, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE = mprog; 3490613] Scrivi solo per aiuto e non smettere di cercare ..... Quando aiuti altri membri ??? [/ QUOTE]

Hello sincerely speaking I am one that if I can try to solve problems without the help of anyone but sometimes when I can not do without it I'm looking for help. And if I find a post of a user who needs it and I can of course help him too.
Hello sincerely speaking I am one that if I can try to solve problems without the help of anyone but sometimes when I can not do without it I'm looking for help. And if I find a post of a user who needs it and I can of course help him too.